Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.
1 year ago#41
CKnight posted...
This isn't as bad as the tons of people including myself losing a lot of bought DLC and games off of PSN on the PS3. Transactions and download history disappearing and Sony not knowing what to do to fix the problem.

And they're tying to charge for this mess of a network. Hopefully PSN on the PS4 isn't as janky.

they removed the games that open exploits to the system. they go back after a fix is made. MS would do the same if the issue came up and they cared to protect other users but they dont. im not defending sony just correcting your miss information. sony recently removed a couple games last week from the vita. the patch comes out today and the games will be back on peoples history. thats how you stop CFW and hackers and so far the vita hasnt been cracked. if i recall the 360 was cracked day one and ever since while sony held it off for quite some time with these methods on the PS3. to bad they cant secure their user info as well but they got OS security down better than MS ever will.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
1 year ago#42
Not really affected by it. 90% of the time I'm playing single player, or offline coop with my brother. Then when I play CoD online I mute everyone and never talk lol. However I will admit that I leave games early if I'm taking a beating, idk if that factors into the rep thing, or if it's just cursing.
1 year ago#43
Tyronelio1 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
It's not going to work the same way as the 360 worked.

If people just read what they said then let it take its course and hope for the best.

This is what online gaming needs.

Why?

Because people should be able to go and play online without being harassed by some kid/adult swearing their head off and talking crap.

And it'll weed out the boosters.

---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
1 year ago#44
It's going to end up like Dota2 and people getting penalized for telling another person to "get good" at the game.

I understand what their intentions are, but it's going to cause more issues than just hurt feelings by the losing party.

Having your own player base playing referee and judging what is and what is not allowed is a pretty bad decision.
1 year ago#45
Chargrilled posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
It's not going to work the same way as the 360 worked.

If people just read what they said then let it take its course and hope for the best.

This is what online gaming needs.

Why?

Because people should be able to go and play online without being harassed by some kid/adult swearing their head off and talking crap.

And it'll weed out the boosters.

That's why there is an option to mute.or just use party chat. Also you can report cheaters.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
1 year ago#46
ExDios posted...
Not really affected by it. 90% of the time I'm playing single player, or offline coop with my brother. Then when I play CoD online I mute everyone and never talk lol. However I will admit that I leave games early if I'm taking a beating, idk if that factors into the rep thing, or if it's just cursing.

It should. Rage quitting is worse than cursing as it ruins the game for everyone else and there's nothing the other player can do about it.
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
1 year ago#47
Look at all the concern trolling..

but but but.. somebody innocent and decent will possibly someday get banned .. Oh noes...
1 year ago#48
damn, i might have to start letting some people win so that they dont report me and give me a bad rep
1 year ago#49
Tyronelio1 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Too many crybabies about boosters, language, etc.

Don't like it, block them. It's that f***ing simple.

It's a good thing we will never have to deal with you online, unless you actually buy a console and stop crying about it.

Lol cry more fanboy.
1 year ago#50
WartPig_ posted...
CKnight posted...
This isn't as bad as the tons of people including myself losing a lot of bought DLC and games off of PSN on the PS3. Transactions and download history disappearing and Sony not knowing what to do to fix the problem.

And they're tying to charge for this mess of a network. Hopefully PSN on the PS4 isn't as janky.

they removed the games that open exploits to the system. they go back after a fix is made. MS would do the same if the issue came up and they cared to protect other users but they dont. im not defending sony just correcting your miss information. sony recently removed a couple games last week from the vita. the patch comes out today and the games will be back on peoples history. thats how you stop CFW and hackers and so far the vita hasnt been cracked. if i recall the 360 was cracked day one and ever since while sony held it off for quite some time with these methods on the PS3. to bad they cant secure their user info as well but they got OS security down better than MS ever will.

My download and transaction history was empty save for one game Dust. When I called SOny support they don't know what to do or what's wrong.

As of now I'm out hundreds of dollars that was spent on games and dlc on the PS3.

PSN is a crock of ****.

I don't care what you say. I'm going by my experience and what I've seen and delt with for the last couple weeks. And when I go to Sony's main site, many, many people are reporting the same thing.

Strange no one is talking about it. If it was XBL/MS the sky would be on fire. Forbes would have Blogs, and everyone would question MS's future when it comes to selling digital content.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived