Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

#51EllesarienPosted 3/27/2014 7:47:53 AM
Team_Ninja posted...
Why not allow gamers to police themselves? Why not let us ban, mute, censor bad gamers? We can do it ourselves.

What??? If anything the exact opposite has been proven. Gamers CAN'T police themselves.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#52MrImpatient35Posted 3/27/2014 7:55:53 AM
This is slightly off-topic, but it's like people don't know how to lose anymore. Or they're scared to lose. Some guys didn't wanna play my friend 1 on 1 in basketball. Why? Scared to lose? When I play online, yeah...I already know I'm not gonna win EVERY match. Some people are just better than me. It's that simple. No need to get butthurt and send false complaint. Just take the L! Damn.
---
FML
#53lazer_licePosted 3/27/2014 7:56:20 AM
CKnight posted...
WartPig_ posted...
CKnight posted...
This isn't as bad as the tons of people including myself losing a lot of bought DLC and games off of PSN on the PS3. Transactions and download history disappearing and Sony not knowing what to do to fix the problem.

And they're tying to charge for this mess of a network. Hopefully PSN on the PS4 isn't as janky.

they removed the games that open exploits to the system. they go back after a fix is made. MS would do the same if the issue came up and they cared to protect other users but they dont. im not defending sony just correcting your miss information. sony recently removed a couple games last week from the vita. the patch comes out today and the games will be back on peoples history. thats how you stop CFW and hackers and so far the vita hasnt been cracked. if i recall the 360 was cracked day one and ever since while sony held it off for quite some time with these methods on the PS3. to bad they cant secure their user info as well but they got OS security down better than MS ever will.

My download and transaction history was empty save for one game Dust. When I called SOny support they don't know what to do or what's wrong.

As of now I'm out hundreds of dollars that was spent on games and dlc on the PS3.

PSN is a crock of ****.

I don't care what you say. I'm going by my experience and what I've seen and delt with for the last couple weeks. And when I go to Sony's main site, many, many people are reporting the same thing.

Strange no one is talking about it. If it was XBL/MS the sky would be on fire. Forbes would have Blogs, and everyone would question MS's future when it comes to selling digital content.

Keep lying fanboy.
#54MrImpatient35Posted 3/27/2014 7:57:44 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
Why not allow gamers to police themselves? Why not let us ban, mute, censor bad gamers? We can do it ourselves.

What??? If anything the exact opposite has been proven. Gamers CAN'T police themselves.

lol I hate to bring politics into it, but police ourselves? That worked out gloriously already didn't it (sarcasm)? We need less regulation huh? Cause oil spills and the like never happen? I think you're willfully ignorant.
---
FML
#55CKnightPosted 3/27/2014 8:01:06 AM
lazer_lice posted...
CKnight posted...
WartPig_ posted...
CKnight posted...
This isn't as bad as the tons of people including myself losing a lot of bought DLC and games off of PSN on the PS3. Transactions and download history disappearing and Sony not knowing what to do to fix the problem.

And they're tying to charge for this mess of a network. Hopefully PSN on the PS4 isn't as janky.

they removed the games that open exploits to the system. they go back after a fix is made. MS would do the same if the issue came up and they cared to protect other users but they dont. im not defending sony just correcting your miss information. sony recently removed a couple games last week from the vita. the patch comes out today and the games will be back on peoples history. thats how you stop CFW and hackers and so far the vita hasnt been cracked. if i recall the 360 was cracked day one and ever since while sony held it off for quite some time with these methods on the PS3. to bad they cant secure their user info as well but they got OS security down better than MS ever will.

My download and transaction history was empty save for one game Dust. When I called SOny support they don't know what to do or what's wrong.

As of now I'm out hundreds of dollars that was spent on games and dlc on the PS3.

PSN is a crock of ****.

I don't care what you say. I'm going by my experience and what I've seen and delt with for the last couple weeks. And when I go to Sony's main site, many, many people are reporting the same thing.

Strange no one is talking about it. If it was XBL/MS the sky would be on fire. Forbes would have Blogs, and everyone would question MS's future when it comes to selling digital content.

Keep lying fanboy.

Do a little search. Or in fact call Sony support and ask them if people are reporting this problem.

Funny thing is that when you look into it, this has been happening to people for years.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#56method115Posted 3/27/2014 8:06:49 AM
I don't know how the system is going to work but I remember getting a lot of complaints for winning on SF4 on my 360.
---
PSN: method114
#57OUberLordPosted 3/27/2014 8:18:04 AM
Team_Ninja posted...

Then you have your entire system ran by the whims of sites like 4chan.
#58shauntenninePosted 3/27/2014 9:18:50 AM
mokmuud posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
It's not going to work the same way as the 360 worked.

If people just read what they said then let it take its course and hope for the best.

This is what online gaming needs.

Why?

Microsoft is so far under the covers with the u.s. government that they're starting to act like them. Thinking they can protect you online with their mods and bans. Thanks Microsoft! My feelings get really hurt when someone calls me a n00b, I need you to take care of them for me!
#59PigfartsPosted 3/27/2014 9:23:10 AM
Not going to lie, I give people bad feed back all the time for doing something as stupid as tea baggin being unsportman like. Doesnt mean I think they should be banned.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#60TrickyPonyPosted 3/27/2014 9:28:26 AM
This is where we need the tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists that think MS has the manpower to sift through millions of hours of Kinect footage. When someone makes a complaint they can just check the footage of the game the complaint was made in and deem it valid or not, appropriate penalties will be doled out and zero abuse. Perfect!

Where are you guys?