Man Microsoft seems to be doing everything in their power to keep people away.

#71Laylow12Posted 3/27/2014 5:32:51 PM
There is no chance of this system being abused by salty gamers, right? This is going to be a great way to punish good players for winning!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#72Geshwinne Darksoul IPosted 3/27/2014 6:18:31 PM
Homie_202 posted...
I just don't get the need for the new reporting system. Yes I understand that there are people who genuinely need to be punished on live. But this is honestly going too far. I have had tons of complaints against me on xbox plain and simple because I win against another tema. Hell one of my friends got banned for like 2 or 3 weeks because another team got upset that he destroyed them. The guy who he went up against then got his entire friends list to file a complaint against him. And the worst part is after my friend won they all sent him a bunch of hate mail. So why does Microsoft seem to be wanting to kill their system with everything they release? This almost makes me wish I didn't even have an xbox and was just done with MS altogether.

Homie_202 posted...
I just don't get the need for the new reporting system. Yes I understand that there are people who genuinely need to be punished on live. But this is honestly going too far. I have had tons of complaints against me on xbox plain and simple because I win against another tema. Hell one of my friends got banned for like 2 or 3 weeks because another team got upset that he destroyed them. The guy who he went up against then got his entire friends list to file a complaint against him. And the worst part is after my friend won they all sent him a bunch of hate mail. So why does Microsoft seem to be wanting to kill their system with everything they release? This almost makes me wish I didn't even have an xbox and was just done with MS altogether.

They're Doing Everything, Yet Here You Remain...
---
Wanna know what happened to Anthony Carmine?? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938611&topic=46007435
#73ShamblerQPosted 3/27/2014 8:23:08 PM
You know something I've been thinking about?

I know my following statement is only pure speculation and fantasy, so don't take it seriously.
What if Microsoft took the time to create a moderating sub-division, and hired people to serve as moderators in dedicated servers online? Whenever you join a match of Gears of war, Forza or Halo, there would be 1 or 2 moderators in the room as well; trolls and jerks would instantly be warned or booted for their behavior.
#74jpraelsterPosted 3/31/2014 8:11:57 PM
MasterSword546 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
Too many crybabies about boosters, language, etc.

Don't like it, block them. It's that f***ing simple.

It's a good thing we will never have to deal with you online, unless you actually buy a console and stop crying about it.

I'll buy one when the price of it is down to what it's really worth.

so you should buy one now then
#75EnjoyYourBanPosted 4/1/2014 2:07:59 AM
TheTakeover13 posted...
RIP Man Microsoft and the whining, cry babies shot up to 97 complaints.

Really going to bring a terrible CE fad to the gaming boards? Get the **** out.
---
https://i.imgur.com/C5trEOt.png
#76Evel138Posted 4/1/2014 2:18:46 AM
I love going the XB support forum and reading all the "why was I banned" sob stories. Many times, the admins there will have a round about way of letting the TC know that they know (as well as the TC) he's full of ****.

I would never give a "why was I banned" thread the benefit of the doubt......ever.

I'm glad to see that MS is actually policing their network in an attempt to make it an enjoyable experience.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 The Badguy
PS4360One