Dynasty warriors now exclusive to sony platform?

#1NinjaGamer_23Posted 3/26/2014 10:53:22 PM
Dynasty warriors 8 Xtreme legends complete came out for all sony platforms. Xbox 360 got DW8 but why not the new one on xbox one?
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/26/2014 10:59:17 PM
Cause Japan.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#3dnmtPosted 3/26/2014 11:28:57 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Cause Japan.

Pretty much. The upcoming Samurai Warriors 4 is Sony exclusive, too.
#4aszsithPosted 3/26/2014 11:38:21 PM
Who cares? Its a Koei Warriors game. They haven't changed in over a decade. Just play one of the other 200 in the series.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#5Jedi454Posted 3/26/2014 11:46:50 PM
I think probably 2 people outside Japan buy those games anyway, so I don't think they're a big loss.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#6Shaolin015Posted 3/27/2014 12:04:00 AM
I love dynasty warriors. The culture of Xbox does not permit dynasty warriors
#7dnmtPosted 3/27/2014 12:13:59 AM
Jedi454 posted...
I think probably 2 people outside Japan buy those games anyway, so I don't think they're a big loss.

Just like the Tales of series, right? All those people do add up, you know...
#8Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 12:23:13 AM
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Just like the Tales of series, right? All those people do add up, you know...

Uh I'd support the warriors series if it meant the tales series would die.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
I don't know what's worse, company fanboys or kojima fanboys? One thing is for certain, they are most definitely the definition of a neckbeard.
#9MattDark86Posted 4/1/2014 12:08:27 AM
Unfortunately, sales on the Xbox have generally been poor compared to the Playstation.

Going by VG chartz, the Warriors series regularly sell 5-6 more copies on the Playstation for every Xbox copy.
The game is niche as it is, but with most of the copies being sold on the Playstation (Mainly in Japan) sometimes they decide to keep a release on a single platform.

That said, they have made some odd choices in the past. There was a PS3 collection with Warriors Orochi 1 and 2, but that never left Japan, then Samurai Warriors 3 only had a Wii release in the West, despite Japan having a PS3 version...
---
"There is no E in HERE, learn to spell!" - Renomon (GameFAQ boards)
#10Terry-bogardPosted 4/1/2014 1:20:42 AM
NinjaGamer_23 posted...
Dynasty warriors 8 Xtreme legends complete came out for all sony platforms. Xbox 360 got DW8 but why not the new one on xbox one?

Simple answer , xbox 360 couldn't handle dynasty warrior 8 , I got it first on 360 and the game was completely unplayable, I 'm a big fan of the serie and was really sad about it .
Then I learned about the ps3 version , bought it , and the game was running fine on it.

Dynasty warriors 8 has a really bad reputation on 360 , many players got the ps3 version instead , so Omega force had no interest to release the extension on microsoft console.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.