Dynasty warriors now exclusive to sony platform?

#61godslayer61Posted 4/1/2014 7:19:27 PM
aszsith posted...
Who cares? Its a Koei Warriors game. They haven't changed in over a decade. Just play one of the other 200 in the series.

so you don't like it but there are a lot of people that do and x1 needs games because Sony is killing them in games in the past month , my ps4 is way better for game selection than the x1 is and any true gamer knows more games is better than less unless they are shovel ware games and dynast warriors is far from that . I hate sports games I wish they were never made but there are people who like them so I am not going to act like you and say who cares because in the big picture that is why Sony is killing the x1 in console sales . plus the dynasty warriors 8 xl is better than most first party games on the x1 the only one that is better is deadrising .
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#62splashinkarpPosted 4/1/2014 7:31:21 PM
Dynasty Warriors is one of those you either hate it or love it games.
As far as exclusivity goes, maybe it is. I do know that there is a Hyrule Warriors game coming out on the Wii U.
The most recent one of the main series was 8. Which came to the 360.

So who knows if it's exclusive now or not. Either way it doesn't change the fact that it's a love it or hate it type of series.
#63gohoanqPosted 4/1/2014 8:38:44 PM
Sad how fanboys bash something because it's not on their console of choice. lol

That being said.. is it only indie games, or do full retail games get "banned" from release on MS consoles if they release on other stuff first too? MS really has to lower their arrogance a little. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#64Tyronelio1Posted 4/1/2014 8:47:03 PM
gohoanq posted...
Sad how fanboys bash something because it's not on their console of choice. lol

---

Or maybe it's because the franchise has been more rehashed for longer then any other game with more iterations of the same thing every dam time with the spin offs also getting rehashed into sequels.

Ever think just maybe, just maybe people can dislike a franchise and not care about what console it's on?
#65halozeldaPosted 4/1/2014 11:37:03 PM

talk about a headline fail. I'm pretty sure nintendo has rights to dynasty warriors as they are producing a game called hyrule warriors.
#66Spetsnaz420Posted 4/2/2014 12:00:24 AM
Ugh you guys aren't missing much... I only buy them because the wife enjoys simple coop games... But even she's tired of them.

They get boring incredibly fast and are basically the same every game... Even the bloody story
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#67dnmtPosted 4/2/2014 1:01:39 AM
halozelda posted...

talk about a headline fail. I'm pretty sure nintendo has rights to dynasty warriors as they are producing a game called hyrule warriors.

lol, no. Koei is simply making another DW game using the Zelda franchise on top of all the other DW game they are making for PS3/Vita.
#68leelee3105Posted 4/2/2014 12:15:38 PM
godslayer61 posted...
aszsith posted...
Who cares? Its a Koei Warriors game. They haven't changed in over a decade. Just play one of the other 200 in the series.

so you don't like it but there are a lot of people that do and x1 needs games because Sony is killing them in games in the past month , my ps4 is way better for game selection than the x1 is and any true gamer knows more games is better than less unless they are shovel ware games and dynast warriors is far from that . I hate sports games I wish they were never made but there are people who like them so I am not going to act like you and say who cares because in the big picture that is why Sony is killing the x1 in console sales . plus the dynasty warriors 8 xl is better than most first party games on the x1 the only one that is better is deadrising .

LOL! good april fools joke bro
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#69AlexPumaPosted 4/2/2014 12:59:42 PM
I wonder, if Koei decided to develop an exclusive Warriors game for the Xbox One using the Titanfall universe, that it suddenly becomes a great franchise? Hey, it happened on the Wii U board when they slapped a Zelda skin on it.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott