Most evil thing that you have done...

#1foundryGodPosted 3/27/2014 3:25:19 AM
in a game with morality or free roam. Maybe you thought twice about it or did it with maniacal laughter, but you did it. Mine was in KOTR, near the end when you have the final choice to be good or evil, I made the wookie honor his life debt and kill his teenage girl sidekick. I couldn't believe I had that option but it was too unique to pass up. I wish more games had ludicrous choices like that. What about you guys?
#2da_StoOgePosted 3/27/2014 3:32:09 AM
That was pretty crazy, TC. Damn, basically you're entire team was so scared of you that they tried to run away near the end.

I've done some bad things, but I can't think of the worst ones off the top of my head.

I was pretty awful in Fable 1 and 2. In the original I married a gay guy only to follow him around slapping him everywhere.
And in Fable 2 I married half the town, lured them all into my bedroom, then proceeded to cheat on them all in front of one another. At the time I also had over 100 STDs.

Killing peoples friends and loved ones is also pretty funny. I just finished Killzone Shadow Fall and every time I saw an NPC cradling a sick loved one I'd kill the healthy person and let the sick one die a slow death knowing that everyone they loved was already gone.
Cost me a trophy though. :(
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#3DarkHolesPosted 3/27/2014 3:38:50 AM
foundryGod posted...
in a game with morality or free roam. Maybe you thought twice about it or did it with maniacal laughter, but you did it. Mine was in KOTR, near the end when you have the final choice to be good or evil, I made the wookie honor his life debt and kill his teenage girl sidekick. I couldn't believe I had that option but it was too unique to pass up. I wish more games had ludicrous choices like that. What about you guys?

Lol thats f'ed up.
I have no idea what the worst thing i have done is, i nearly always play the bad guy sooo....
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#4da_StoOgePosted 3/27/2014 3:42:43 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=byMbxDwcSPY

This video kind of fits the topic. CONTAINS SWEARS!!
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#5Nights2KPosted 3/27/2014 3:44:19 AM
Playing Mario kart, if I'm in first place and I get a red shell, I slow down and let my mate go in front of me and then, shoot him with in so he goes into last or down the leader bored, and I go back into first
#6foundryGod(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 3:46:48 AM
I forgot about Fable. In Fable 3 I made a point to fart in the face of every NPC I came across. Didn't have many friends... Skyrim was also a treasure trove of mischief. Speaking of which, any word yet on a new Elder Scrolls? Not the MMO, I mean a single player one.
#7teeebzPosted 3/27/2014 3:47:24 AM
Nights2K posted...
Playing Mario kart, if I'm in first place and I get a red shell, I slow down and let my mate go in front of me and then, shoot him with in so he goes into last or down the leader bored, and I go back into first

You monster!
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#8foundryGod(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 3:48:12 AM
Nights2K posted...

Lol, nice!
#9Jedi454Posted 3/27/2014 3:50:23 AM
Well i've done your option before TC, but in Mass Effect 2, I made the bartender drink his poison, resulting in him passing out on the ground.

I don't think this is the most evil thing i've done in a game, but I shot the Salarian that had the cure for the genophage in Tuchunka into the elevator, then the elevator rose up to to the top of the building where the cure was being held blew up as I recall. I felt so bad after playing it, I shed a few tears.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#10Spetsnaz420Posted 3/27/2014 4:14:50 AM
I figured this would be a first round pick...

Blew up the town in Fallout 3. There was no reason for me to do it at the time and seeing the melted faces of the survivors really made me feel bad.
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?