Most evil thing that you have done...

#31PreacherXWDSXPosted 3/27/2014 6:41:11 AM
Kespo13 posted...
God, this takes me back, but when Ultima Online came out I used to trick people into casting magic trap on a box for me in town and then the guards would kill them and id loot all of their possessions. In hindsight that was a dick move lol.

For those who never played, it wasnt like MMOs today. When you died everything on your person was free game. Anyone could loot it. You lost your gear and all.

Good times...good times.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#32SorsShinjoPosted 3/27/2014 6:47:36 AM
master of orion 2:
after invading the planet, i deported all (even the cooperative) alien population onto another of my planets which was full. ending in entire civilizations being dropped of in cold space, in sightrange of a populated planet, to die there.
i always wondered if that wouldresult in planetary rings of dead bodies if the game were that real. and mind, this option wasnt dven an obvious one
---
Proudly looking back at over 25 years of gaming on Commodore, PC, Nintendo, Sega, Sony and Microsoft hardware over all genres
#33BrownGottiPosted 3/27/2014 6:50:22 AM
All of the good stuff is blacked out. What the hell?
#34DarthUchiha91Posted 3/27/2014 6:52:46 AM
I beat a dog to death with a gold club in GTA V.

Come at me, PETA!
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#35Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 6:54:47 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
I beat a dog to death with a gold club in GTA V.

Come at me, PETA!

As Michael I kept trying to kill my wife and daughter whenever I saw them around the house or just out in the city, they never died. :(
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#36SigmaLongshotPosted 3/27/2014 6:55:02 AM
In Rollercoaster Tycoon, overcharging two half-finished roller coasters facing one another... to 300% power. Both launching at a 45 degree angle into the air, trying to make them collide at the apex.

Miss.

Try again, but because "the public are afraid of this ride", make it free.

Also, make every Coke stall serve 90% ice in each cup.

MOOOOUHAHAHA!
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#37chem1calburnPosted 3/27/2014 7:22:46 AM
Playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, my cousin and I would stand in the only two doorways leading in and out of a room... a major spawn point was in there so people would spawn in the small room on Resistance and couldn't escape. We had almost our whole team in there at one point lol.
---
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W
#38chem1calburnPosted 3/27/2014 7:24:10 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
In Rollercoaster Tycoon, overcharging two half-finished roller coasters facing one another... to 300% power. Both launching at a 45 degree angle into the air, trying to make them collide at the apex.

Miss.

MOOOOUHAHAHA!

I would trap angry patrons and put them in a fenced in area in the wilderness.

Good times.
---
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W
#39Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 7:25:43 AM
chem1calburn posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

Miss.

MOOOOUHAHAHA!

I would trap angry patrons and put them in a fenced in area in the wilderness.

Good times.

Was there ever a 360 version?
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.