So is everyone keeping their old 360 collection?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is everyone keeping their old 360 collection?
2 years ago#11
Jedi454 posted...
Lol I don't trade in anything, such a waste of money. I just keep all my games.
2 years ago#12
I try not to trade games in anymore.
2 years ago#13
Jedi454 posted...
Lol I don't trade in anything, such a waste of money. I just keep all my games.

I sold my 360 and 5 games for $200, not bad.
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
2 years ago#14
Kept all my 360 stuff, sold all my PS4 stuff. The way I see it, if there's ever a chance you might want to go back and replay it one day, go ahead and keep it. But if you're completely done, just sell it and move on. I sometimes get an itch to go play N64 stuff and regret having sold what I knew were great titles and had to go back on ebay and rebuy everything.
2 years ago#15
^^^ Meant to say sold all the PS3 stuff. Muscle memory is getting used to typing PS4 :P
2 years ago#16
Considering I have 300 games for it...yes.

I'll be holding on to my super valuable sealed Fallout 3 Survivor Edition, sealed Bioshock CE,
Etc.
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC)
2 years ago#17
I still have every non-sports game I ever bought for the OG XBOX, so yes. I also lend a lot of my games to my brothers, who haven't played most of my library.
All your base are belong to us
2 years ago#18
The only thing I sold from 360 was my old Kinect and those games. I kept everything else.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
2 years ago#19
I regularly cull my collection and give away older games to family and friends instead of trading them in.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
2 years ago#20
liquidblue4 posted...
Since I have over 500 Xbox 360 games including arcade I think I'll hold onto them.

Dude, if you trade that into Gamestop they would easily give you $4.67!!! Why keep it?
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So is everyone keeping their old 360 collection?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived