Vgchartz estimates that Ground Zeroes on X1 was outsold by 113,000+ by PS4

#21HeathenutopiaPosted 3/27/2014 7:22:20 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
SaQu1B posted...
That is because there are no good games on the ps4 so people have to resort to buying a 10 mins tech demo. X has Titan Fall.. geez how should I spent my money.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme Legends
Infamous Second Son
Bound By Flame
Guilty Gear Xrd
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
How are these not games???

He said good, let him have his opinion, it's not worth it.

Glad I didn't go PS4 if those are the "good" games

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night? You do know how pathetic and emo you sound, right?
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#22leelee3105Posted 3/27/2014 7:30:14 AM
Heathenutopia posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
SaQu1B posted...
That is because there are no good games on the ps4 so people have to resort to buying a 10 mins tech demo. X has Titan Fall.. geez how should I spent my money.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme Legends
Infamous Second Son
Bound By Flame
Guilty Gear Xrd
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
How are these not games???

He said good, let him have his opinion, it's not worth it.

Glad I didn't go PS4 if those are the "good" games

Do you cry yourself to sleep at night? You do know how pathetic and emo you sound, right?

i actually like the dynasty warriors games. but the rest of that list I'd rather let me dog use as chew toys
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#23RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/27/2014 7:33:26 AM
Sorry Heathenutopia, you've been on my ignore list for awhile now. Later
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, PowerStarGolf
#24Jedi454Posted 3/27/2014 7:33:29 AM
*Bursts of laughter* More nerds going on about VGChart sales as usual, when will you people quit?
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#25ElemayowePosted 3/27/2014 7:34:32 AM
PS4 gets that Déjà vu mission, if I had both I would've got it on there for that.
---
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087
#26HeathenutopiaPosted 3/27/2014 7:34:39 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sorry Heathenutopia, you've been on my ignore list for awhile now. Later

Lol
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#27FourManSevenPosted 3/27/2014 7:36:05 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Well bigger install base plus bigger fanbase of the franchise are Sony gamers.

I don't think it'll do anything for the PP apart from make that turd kojima talk some more about how the ps4 is the best ever in the world.

I do think PP will sell loads more in ps3 and ps4 compared to the Xbox versions as its the first game to come to Xbox.

I'm still keen though it looks good!

Actually, MGS2: Substance (A re-release) came out on the original Xbox. It was exclusive for a bit as well. And the HD collection came out on Xbox 360.

But Ground Zeroes is the first new Metal Gear/The Phantom Pain to be multiplatform from the beginning.
#28Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 7:38:52 AM
FourManSeven posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Well bigger install base plus bigger fanbase of the franchise are Sony gamers.

I don't think it'll do anything for the PP apart from make that turd kojima talk some more about how the ps4 is the best ever in the world.

I do think PP will sell loads more in ps3 and ps4 compared to the Xbox versions as its the first game to come to Xbox.

I'm still keen though it looks good!

Actually, MGS2: Substance (A re-release) came out on the original Xbox. It was exclusive for a bit as well. And the HD collection came out on Xbox 360.

But Ground Zeroes is the first new Metal Gear/The Phantom Pain to be multiplatform from the beginning.

I wasn't aware of that.

But my point still stands. :P
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#29Jedi454Posted 3/27/2014 7:39:19 AM
MGS fanboys be like "I'll buy this demo, because I can afford it! PRAISE KOJIMA THE MIGHTY!"
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#30ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 3/27/2014 7:40:41 AM
Jedi454 posted...
MGS fanboys be like "I'll buy this demo, because I can afford it! PRAISE KOJIMA THE MIGHTY!"

pretty much this. its known that ps fans are mostly kojima fanboys and will even buy an over-priced demo of their "god"
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
http://almighty-cheeks.deviantart.com/