Vgchartz estimates that Ground Zeroes on X1 was outsold by 113,000+ by PS4

#31DarthUchiha91Posted 3/27/2014 7:42:37 AM
FourManSeven posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Well bigger install base plus bigger fanbase of the franchise are Sony gamers.

I don't think it'll do anything for the PP apart from make that turd kojima talk some more about how the ps4 is the best ever in the world.

I do think PP will sell loads more in ps3 and ps4 compared to the Xbox versions as its the first game to come to Xbox.

I'm still keen though it looks good!

Actually, MGS2: Substance (A re-release) came out on the original Xbox. It was exclusive for a bit as well. And the HD collection came out on Xbox 360.

But Ground Zeroes is the first new Metal Gear/The Phantom Pain to be multiplatform from the beginning.

lol HD collection. That was total crap. 360 should have gotten the legacy edition like the ps3. That was not cool.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#32SaQu1BPosted 3/27/2014 7:46:48 AM
Legacy collection was a limited release.. it cost a fortune on amazon and eBay now.
#33VeonVoidPosted 3/27/2014 7:50:39 AM
So does the 1080p really makes a difference this time especially since its not even a full game?
#34blitz_0623Posted 3/27/2014 7:52:50 AM
Wow I really hope this isn't the start of something. I have to tell myself it's a MGS game so it sold that well. Now I'm curious if another game does a $30 "tutorial" (from Kojima himself) and if people will buy it too.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#35FourManSevenPosted 3/27/2014 8:03:31 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
FourManSeven posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Well bigger install base plus bigger fanbase of the franchise are Sony gamers.

I don't think it'll do anything for the PP apart from make that turd kojima talk some more about how the ps4 is the best ever in the world.

I do think PP will sell loads more in ps3 and ps4 compared to the Xbox versions as its the first game to come to Xbox.

I'm still keen though it looks good!

Actually, MGS2: Substance (A re-release) came out on the original Xbox. It was exclusive for a bit as well. And the HD collection came out on Xbox 360.

But Ground Zeroes is the first new Metal Gear/The Phantom Pain to be multiplatform from the beginning.

lol HD collection. That was total crap. 360 should have gotten the legacy edition like the ps3. That was not cool.

Even though the only difference from the HD Collection and the Legacy Collection is MGS4 and MGS1. MGS4 alone has issues being on and MS platform because of an ipod item and various apple related products within the game. Unknown as to why MGS1 isn't on the xbox 360.
#36Dev445Posted 3/27/2014 8:03:50 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
What was the resolution of the sales numbers?

I Lol'd

IMO though nobody should be happy about any good sale numbers from any console for this game. If this succeeds than were going to start having $30 demo's before the full game releases XD. We already have season passes, and microstansactions. Might as well add $30 demos. Kojima just opened the flood gates.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#37roboto_pilotoPosted 3/27/2014 8:29:40 AM
Dev445 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
What was the resolution of the sales numbers?

I Lol'd

IMO though nobody should be happy about any good sale numbers from any console for this game. If this succeeds than were going to start having $30 demo's before the full game releases XD. We already have season passes, and microstansactions. Might as well add $30 demos. Kojima just opened the flood gates.

So Kojima is this generations Microsoft?

Its an undeniable fact that this is a direct result of the microtransaction, ripoff DLC, and Live "enablers".

Devs saw that people are willing to pay for anything so it was inevitable that this day would come.

So all you guys trying to twist it into a SoNY/fans thing aren't in tune with facts. This sort of thing began on 360. The success of Live, microtransactions, DLC, and glitchy a** games sold at full price is what brought this on.
Same reason PSN + is now mandatory as well.

Serious question: what did you all think all that was leading up to?
I am afraid this won't be the last we see of this business strategy. Kojima can eat a d***.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#38EnclavePosted 3/27/2014 8:35:22 AM(edited)
chex81 posted...
sales...again? ugh

Oh please, Xbox fans have a LOT longer to go before they can complain much about sales data. Just look at how long Xbox and Nintendo fans have been going on about sales data on the Vita board.

While I'd love for all the talk of sales data to go away? I know it's not going to happen. Fanboys on all sides will always quote it when it benefits their choice.

There are also legitimate non-trolling times and ways to talk about sales, just this isn't one of those.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#39chex81Posted 3/27/2014 8:34:34 AM
Enclave posted...
chex81 posted...
sales...again? ugh

Oh please, Xbox fans have a LOT longer to go before they can complain much about sales data. Just look at how long Xbox and Nintendo fans have been going on about sales data on the Vita board.

Why do we NEED to talk ABOUT SALES? Thats my point, i dont care about the data and results...why do we put emphasis on sales 50% of the time on this board?! PS4 is selling more than X1 and Wii U globally! Yay , lets move on and talk about stuff that matters to gamers.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
#40grampamurkedPosted 3/27/2014 10:18:57 AM
This tells me a couple things.

1. Ps4 owners myself included are desperate for something to play as the ps4 launch line up sucked.

2. Xbox-one owners aren't into getting ripped off by greedy developers.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU