Vgchartz estimates that Ground Zeroes on X1 was outsold by 113,000+ by PS4

#51Joey-ZazaPosted 3/27/2014 11:39:28 AM
Dinner for 2 at a restaurant? Or MGS?

No, you tell your wife to make you some $1 MAC AND CHEESE, STFU, and you buy MGS.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#52Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 11:40:53 AM
robert_rangersu posted...
I'd like to ask all the people who think Ground Zeroes isn't worth the money to tell me how much money they spent on COD since the last MGS game was released (2008). Enough to buy a new console.

$30 for some MGS action? Even if it's not a full release is well worth it. I've put in over 10 hours BTW.

But cods campaign is always 5 hours minimum, 3 if you skip all cutscenes and speed run it, over 10 to 100%.

They are well worth the money and that's not even taking into consideration the multiplayer/zombies/spec ops/squads/extinction.

Kojimas cash grab isn't worth it if a casual player can stroll through it in 7 hours max while having the 100% in that time limit.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#53Robin_MaskPosted 3/27/2014 11:41:05 AM
The fun fact about this, is that the MGS fans get the last laugh, obviously Kojima and Konami get the most of it. But it does show the power of Metal Gear in terms of sales.

Although I have no doubt some Sony fanboys bought it with the lame and false statement of "MGS WILL ALWAYS BE SONY" crap.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#54Duke_of_NukePosted 3/27/2014 11:47:04 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Dinner for 2 at a restaurant? Or MGS?

No, you tell your wife to make you some $1 MAC AND CHEESE, STFU, and you buy MGS.

Whoa whoa whoa we got a big spender here. Your wife is a lucky lady.
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#55Joey-ZazaPosted 3/27/2014 11:49:29 AM
lol I'm kidding of course. And I'm not married (yet) and I'm sure she wouldn't be happy with that.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#560PTICSPosted 3/27/2014 11:51:54 AM
I read some comments on a GZ youtube video and it has PS owners saying how great it is to be a PS owner with the released of GZ.... Like really? Its a multiplatform game. Saying "its good to be a gamer" is more understandable.
#570PTICSPosted 3/27/2014 11:57:35 AM
Robin_Mask posted...
Although I have no doubt some Sony fanboys bought it with the lame and false statement of "MGS WILL ALWAYS BE SONY" crap.

Reminds me of all those times when ponies complained about Sony exclusives going multiplat. Didn't hear anything like that from the xbots when MS exclusives went multiplat.

Whats even sadder is that you have some PSVita owners complaining about an exclusive Vita game now going to the ps3/4 as well. It was never planned to be released on the ps3/4, cuz it was just recently announced.
#58Robin_MaskPosted 3/27/2014 12:04:11 PM
0PTICS posted...
I read some comments on a GZ youtube video and it has PS owners saying how great it is to be a PS owner with the released of GZ.... Like really? Its a multiplatform game. Saying "its good to be a gamer" is more understandable.

I was half kidding, but the fact that there are statements like those... wow. One can "see the differences" with actual stretching of the pictures, no doubt. But if only playing on TV, the differences aren't that big of a deal, besides the "real sky", which I think is one of the dumbest things. Unless there was a HUGE difference in character model, sure.

0PTICS posted...
Robin_Mask posted...

Reminds me of all those times when ponies complained about Sony exclusives going multiplat. Didn't hear anything like that from the xbots when MS exclusives went multiplat.

Whats even sadder is that you have some PSVita owners complaining about an exclusive Vita game now going to the ps3/4 as well. It was never planned to be released on the ps3/4, cuz it was just recently announced.

That's awkward about the Vita fans... just wow...

It's funny, I actually want more sales for GZ since it means more money and hopefully new MGS games in the future. Instead, there are people who are too dumb to see that.

I love how people think companies as their best friends.

Just now, with the new Batman game news, "OMG WHY IS THIS NOT ON 360! THAT IS STUPID" like wow, really?
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#59robert_rangersuPosted 3/27/2014 12:04:28 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
I'd like to ask all the people who think Ground Zeroes isn't worth the money to tell me how much money they spent on COD since the last MGS game was released (2008). Enough to buy a new console.

$30 for some MGS action? Even if it's not a full release is well worth it. I've put in over 10 hours BTW.

But cods campaign is always 5 hours minimum, 3 if you skip all cutscenes and speed run it, over 10 to 100%.

They are well worth the money and that's not even taking into consideration the multiplayer/zombies/spec ops/squads/extinction.

Kojimas cash grab isn't worth it if a casual player can stroll through it in 7 hours max while having the 100% in that time limit.

Cash grab? They haven't put out a game in 9 years!
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#60AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/27/2014 12:54:21 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...

Cash grab? They haven't put out a game in 9 years!

Wha?

Kojima? MGS4? Peace Walker?
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC)