Vgchartz estimates that Ground Zeroes on X1 was outsold by 113,000+ by PS4

#61robert_rangersuPosted 3/27/2014 12:58:01 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
robert_rangersu posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I'd like to ask all the people who think Ground Zeroes isn't worth the money to tell me how much money they spent on COD since the last MGS game was released (2008). Enough to buy a new console.

$30 for some MGS action? Even if it's not a full release is well worth it. I've put in over 10 hours BTW.

But cods campaign is always 5 hours minimum, 3 if you skip all cutscenes and speed run it, over 10 to 100%.

They are well worth the money and that's not even taking into consideration the multiplayer/zombies/spec ops/squads/extinction.

Kojimas cash grab isn't worth it if a casual player can stroll through it in 7 hours max while having the 100% in that time limit.

Cash grab? They haven't put out a game in 9 years!

Wha?

Kojima? MGS4? Peace Walker?

Well a console game, a big release if you will.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#62-Erika-Posted 3/27/2014 1:16:00 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
What was the resolution of the sales numbers?

10/10 post.
---
Joshi Spirit
#63kennyynnooPosted 3/27/2014 1:20:43 PM
Wasn't Mgs in the past a ps exclusive? I'm talking ps1 days. I haven't bought a Mgs game since splinter cell games existed, reminds me of gran turismo, new versions but same old play style and it feels like it needs a reboot.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#64Robin_MaskPosted 3/27/2014 1:44:16 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Wasn't Mgs in the past a ps exclusive? I'm talking ps1 days. I haven't bought a Mgs game since splinter cell games existed, reminds me of gran turismo, new versions but same old play style and it feels like it needs a reboot.

Only MGS1 was "exclusive" and so was MGS3 until the HD remakes. You can sort of argue against MGS1 with the GCN release and I think MGS1 actually has a PC version.

Funny enough, MGS gameplay has changed since Peace Walker. Ground Zeroes is vastly different compared to the older games.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#65fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 7:52:39 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
I'd like to ask all the people who think Ground Zeroes isn't worth the money to tell me how much money they spent on COD since the last MGS game was released (2008). Enough to buy a new console.

$30 for some MGS action? Even if it's not a full release is well worth it. I've put in over 10 hours BTW.

But cods campaign is always 5 hours minimum, 3 if you skip all cutscenes and speed run it, over 10 to 100%.

They are well worth the money and that's not even taking into consideration the multiplayer/zombies/spec ops/squads/extinction.

Kojimas cash grab isn't worth it if a casual player can stroll through it in 7 hours max while having the 100% in that time limit.

Cash grab? They haven't put out a game in 9 years!

Wha?

Kojima? MGS4? Peace Walker?

Well a console game, a big release if you will.

MGS 4 was as big as they come.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes,Tottenham Hotspur
PSN-fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan Xbox Live-Returnoftheryan
#66Laylow12Posted 3/27/2014 7:55:55 PM
Ah man, it seems like everybody is choosing the PS4 when they want a mulitplat game. Anyone know why?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#67zinsindettaPosted 3/27/2014 8:12:16 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
That game sucks so who cares really?

Kinda why it sold more on PS4, they do not have many other games they could buy instead so they settled.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#68BSerenityPosted 3/27/2014 8:25:39 PM
Always get a laugh out of the stupid and asinine "ps4 has no games!!!" comments.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#69MOATS7798Posted 3/27/2014 8:58:53 PM
It just means there were 113k+ more stupid gamers on PS4 who paid for a demo than Xbox gamers did :)
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#70Laylow12Posted 3/27/2014 9:01:14 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
It just means there were 113k+ more stupid gamers on PS4 who paid for a demo than Xbox gamers did :)

Wait....who paid more for less?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin