Vgchartz estimates that Ground Zeroes on X1 was outsold by 113,000+ by PS4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Vgchartz estimates that Ground Zeroes on X1 was outsold by 113,000+ by PS4
2 years ago#71
MOATS7798 posted...
It just means there were 113k+ more stupid gamers on PS4 who paid for a demo than Xbox gamers did :)

Same can be said about all the people who bought Titanfall on XBO. $60 for a game that has only $40 worth of content. It can all be a great big circle jerk.

Why do people even care about the purchases of another? Is it really that important?
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
2 years ago#72
BSerenity posted...
Always get a laugh out of the stupid and asinine "ps4 has no games!!!" comments.

It is true though, I am sure many Xbox One gamers saw Metal Gear and said, "Screw this, I am playing Titanfall this week"

PS4 gamers can't say the same. That is a factual thing.
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
2 years ago#73
zinsindetta posted...
BSerenity posted...
Always get a laugh out of the stupid and asinine "ps4 has no games!!!" comments.

It is true though, I am sure many Xbox One gamers saw Metal Gear and said, "Screw this, I am playing Titanfall this week"

Couldn't they play TF on PC, though? Or even their old 360?
2 years ago#74
The Xbox One just isn't very popular, especially compared to the PS4.
2 years ago#75
dnmt posted...
zinsindetta posted...
BSerenity posted...

Couldn't they play TF on PC, though? Or even their old 360?

Many other games on PS4 to play. Same with XBO. Just childish ignorance at play here.
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
2 years ago#76
fhsfootball74 posted...
SaQu1B posted...
That is because there are no good games on the ps4 so people have to resort to buying a 10 mins tech demo. X has Titan Fall.. geez how should I spent my money.

You do realize that perhaps the biggest PS4 title of the spring also came out during that week as well right?

No he going to be a cooperate slave and say PS4 have no games while Sony outsold M$ even with the launch of titanflop.
2 years ago#77
grampamurked posted...
This tells me a couple things.

1. Ps4 owners myself included are desperate for something to play as the ps4 launch line up sucked.

2. Xbox-one owners aren't into getting ripped off by greedy developers.

Xbone owners however ARE completely into getting ripped off by microsoft. Paying more for inferior hardware, and more for a (currently) broken online subscription.
I have discovered the perfect game. It is called Starbound, and shall be played forever.
PSN: Sabram
2 years ago#78
Makes sense..

There are more PS4s out there, and PS4 the version is the definitive one. Anyone who has both is far more likely to buy it on PS4.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
2 years ago#79
Makes sense. PS4 owners are thirsty for anything. They'll pay 30 dollars for a 2 hour demo. LULZ
2 years ago#80
Sabram posted...
grampamurked posted...
This tells me a couple things.

1. Ps4 owners myself included are desperate for something to play as the ps4 launch line up sucked.

2. Xbox-one owners aren't into getting ripped off by greedy developers.

Xbone owners however ARE completely into getting ripped off by microsoft. Paying more for inferior hardware, and more for a (currently) broken online subscription.

Broken, how so?
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Vgchartz estimates that Ground Zeroes on X1 was outsold by 113,000+ by PS4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived