Vgchartz estimates that Ground Zeroes on X1 was outsold by 113,000+ by PS4

#81mike468Posted 3/28/2014 11:14:47 AM(edited)
ChrisObama posted...
SaQu1B posted...
That is because there are no good games on the ps4 so people have to resort to buying a 10 mins tech demo. X has Titan Fall.. geez how should I spent my money.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme Legends
Infamous Second Son
Bound By Flame
Guilty Gear Xrd
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
How are these not games???

Funny I didn't realize any of those games except Infamous was out yet.

Are you a developer who has access to these game 6+ months before everyone else?

On a more serious note, I'm working my way through infamous and find it funny how all the criticism Titanfall got was for being repetative, when infamous is way more repetative. At least titanfall is fun, infamous is borderline boring with how repetitive the game is.

Really, clear out DUP check points, spray paint qte mini games and destroying drones and hidden cameras. You do the same thing for the dozen or so different districts in the game. How is that not repetitive and boring? No MP and there is only a reason to play the game twice for the different endings: good or evil.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#82TrueBlue91Posted 3/28/2014 10:55:30 AM
mike468 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
SaQu1B posted...
That is because there are no good games on the ps4 so people have to resort to buying a 10 mins tech demo. X has Titan Fall.. geez how should I spent my money.

Infamous Second Son
Bound By Flame
Guilty Gear Xrd

Are you a developer who has access to these game 6+ months before everyone else?

Rayman Legends, Tomb Raider, Towerfall, inFamous, Outlast, MGS. If Titanfall is fair game, so are all of these games. PS4 has no games? Lolno.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#83mike468Posted 3/28/2014 11:05:14 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
mike468 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
SaQu1B posted...

Infamous Second Son
Bound By Flame
Guilty Gear Xrd

Rayman Legends, Tomb Raider, Towerfall, inFamous, Outlast, MGS. If Titanfall is fair game, so are all of these games. PS4 has no games? Lolno.

Funny, at least the first list had exclusives, and both titanfall and infamous are exclusive to next gen systems only. Now your listing multiplatform and last gen games too? Tell me why I would want to drop money on a next gen system to play a game that is available on last gen hardware I already own or the fact it is on both ps4 and xbo with little-no difference?
---
#84TrueBlue91Posted 3/28/2014 11:27:30 AM
mike468 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
mike468 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
SaQu1B posted...

Infamous Second Son
Bound By Flame
Guilty Gear Xrd

Funny, at least the first list had exclusives, and both titanfall and infamous are exclusive to next gen systems only. Now your listing multiplatform and last gen games too? Tell me why I would want to drop money on a next gen system to play a game that is available on last gen hardware I already own or the fact it is on both ps4 and xbo with little-no difference?

LOL! Titanfall is exclusive to "next-gen systems"?

Do your research, bro.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#85mike468Posted 3/28/2014 11:52:13 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...

Do your research, bro.

The old pony argument that TitanFall isn't exclusive because it's on PC too. The fact it's not even on Playstation is all that matters.

What's even sadder is the fact that Killer Instinct and project spark, an XBLA game free to play game, are better than any exclusve on the ps4 is a joke.
---
#86gobuffalo30Posted 3/28/2014 12:04:02 PM
It's not an argument, it's fact that Titanfall is not exclusive. If not being on PS all that matters, then that's not the definition of being exclusive.

I always find it funny how some people will just ignore points or try to twist logic so they can make their point sound better.
#87kyncaniPosted 3/28/2014 3:36:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#88robert_rangersuPosted 3/28/2014 4:04:36 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
It's not an argument, it's fact that Titanfall is not exclusive. If not being on PS all that matters, then that's not the definition of being exclusive.

I always find it funny how some people will just ignore points or try to twist logic so they can make their point sound better.

It's called the "console war" not the "console war + PC" It's not about what the consoles get, it's what the consoles don't get. Always has been.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#89TrueBlue91Posted 3/28/2014 4:19:15 PM
mike468 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

Do your research, bro.

The old pony argument that TitanFall isn't exclusive because it's on PC too. The fact it's not even on Playstation is all that matters.

LMAO

Xbox 360 isn't a next-gen system, Xbot.

Tomb Raider is exclusive 'cos it's not available for my toaster. K?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#90robert_rangersuPosted 3/28/2014 4:55:45 PM
TrueBlue91 posted...
mike468 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

Do your research, bro.

LMAO

Xbox 360 isn't a next-gen system, Xbot.

Tomb Raider is exclusive 'cos it's not available for my toaster. K?

/FACEPALM
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.