Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

#11dnmtPosted 3/27/2014 8:18:16 AM
GondolinRises posted...
dnmt posted...
I'm hoping MS' showing will be just as good as last year. Just gotta remember to buy some popcorn beforehand.

I don't think they'd be crazy enough to attack the consumers for a second straight year.

This is the company that gave us Windows 8, GFWL, Zune and Xbone. Anything is possible at this point.
#12richboy900Posted 3/27/2014 8:18:56 AM
GondolinRises posted...
dnmt posted...
I'm hoping MS' showing will be just as good as last year. Just gotta remember to buy some popcorn beforehand.

I don't think they'd be crazy enough to attack the consumers for a second straight year.

Wasn't that the console unveil though?
#13DarkHolesPosted 3/27/2014 8:19:20 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14GondolinRisesPosted 3/27/2014 8:19:40 AM
dnmt posted...
This is the company that gave us Windows 8, GFWL, Zune and Xbone. Anything is possible at this point.

True, and judging by how silly their fans behave and how toxic the community is as a whole, it wouldn't surprise me if they cater to that medium. But surely, they too can see the sales discrepancy of around 2 and a half million. They don't want to make it easier for Sony than it already is.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#15Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 8:21:42 AM
GondolinRises posted...
dnmt posted...

True, and judging by how silly their fans behave and how toxic the community is as a whole, it wouldn't surprise me if they cater to that medium. But surely, they too can see the sales discrepancy of around 2 and a half million. They don't want to make it easier for Sony than it already is.

If Sony could hold a good press conference, e3 will finally be the time to show it.

But it'll probably be as good as last years.
#16Jedi454Posted 3/27/2014 8:26:01 AM
If Sony bought the Crash Bandicoot licence, i'm sold.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#17LEGEND_725Posted 3/27/2014 8:28:14 AM
Microsoft again. Microsoft curb stomped them last year too but ponies only remember that little but at the end of Sonys press conference about DRM
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#18chex81Posted 3/27/2014 8:29:03 AM
Jedi454 posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Sony will, by far, have the better E3. They have a lot of momentum and a clear lead in sales. Now all they need to do is carry on the momentum.

Let me give you some momentum with a heavy push back to the playstation 4 boards.

LOL, awesome.

On topic, i honestly do believe Sony will have a better E3 mainly because it seems like the developers on their 'side', consistent positive feedback about PS4 while X1 gets no vocal medai support. I really do hope that both present equally great presentations to maintain strong competition.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
#19richboy900Posted 3/27/2014 8:32:03 AM
Jedi454 posted...
If Sony bought the Crash Bandicoot licence, i'm sold.

Yeah it'd be something if they create a new crash team racing
#20dnmtPosted 3/27/2014 8:32:20 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
GondolinRises posted...
dnmt posted...

If Sony could hold a good press conference, e3 will finally be the time to show it.

But it'll probably be as good as last years.

You're not honestly trying to argue here that Sony's E3 showing last year was anything short of amazing, are you?