Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

#21Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 8:33:24 AM
dnmt posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
GondolinRises posted...
dnmt posted...
This is the company that gave us Windows 8, GFWL, Zune and Xbone. Anything is possible at this point.

True, and judging by how silly their fans behave and how toxic the community is as a whole, it wouldn't surprise me if they cater to that medium. But surely, they too can see the sales discrepancy of around 2 and a half million. They don't want to make it easier for Sony than it already is.

If Sony could hold a good press conference, e3 will finally be the time to show it.

But it'll probably be as good as last years.

You're not honestly trying to argue here that Sony's E3 showing last year was anything short of amazing, are you?

EA had a better e3 than Sony.
#22MasterSword546Posted 3/27/2014 8:34:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23Jedi454Posted 3/27/2014 8:34:15 AM
dnmt posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
GondolinRises posted...
dnmt posted...
This is the company that gave us Windows 8, GFWL, Zune and Xbone. Anything is possible at this point.

True, and judging by how silly their fans behave and how toxic the community is as a whole, it wouldn't surprise me if they cater to that medium. But surely, they too can see the sales discrepancy of around 2 and a half million. They don't want to make it easier for Sony than it already is.

If Sony could hold a good press conference, e3 will finally be the time to show it.

But it'll probably be as good as last years.

You're not honestly trying to argue here that Sony's E3 showing last year was anything short of amazing, are you?

If it was an amazing, why I did I buy an Xbox One instead?
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#24ethanpaigePosted 3/27/2014 8:34:33 AM
Both have a lot to show, both will be great. One of the most exciting E3's in a while, I'm really looking forward to it
---
Boston Red Sox - 2013 World Series Champions | Sunbro for life!!!
psn: bosox327....XBL: E7H4N 360....3DS: 1848-1666-8730
#25ElPolloDiablo87Posted 3/27/2014 8:36:10 AM
MS. They're actually going to show some games. PS4 will focus more on VR and tech demos for that.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#26Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 8:38:15 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Yeah ms will definitely have something special, sony appears to have already blown their load.

Blown their load by doing what exactly? Did you even f***ing think for a moment before posting this? Sony has shown ANYTHING yet. What the f*** did they do that made you say they blew their load? That's right, absolutely f***ing nothing.

God you fanboys drive me f***ing insane.

So you're a fanboy who is always in this board crapping on the x1 and then when someone says something remotely negetive about Sony you get upset?

Do as I say not as I do eh?
#27cheezedadadaPosted 3/27/2014 8:38:28 AM
GondolinRises posted...
Sony will, by far, have the better E3. They have a lot of momentum and a clear lead in sales. Now all they need to do is carry on the momentum.

Unfortunately momentum and a sales lead mean nothing when it comes to E3. In fact, being behind in sales would be even more reason for MS to push as hard as they can. I just want to see the companies bring us more games and I bet they both deliver.

So yeah TC I cant answer that question. Obviously whoever likes Sony is going to say Sony and whoever likes MS is going to say MS, but no one knows. Some people are replying like they officially know something we don't, but no one knows.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#28Flare1721Posted 3/27/2014 8:38:54 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Microsoft again. Microsoft curb stomped them last year too but ponies only remember that little but at the end of Sonys press conference about DRM

I dont know what you mean by again but MS hasnt "won" E3 since 2006-2007.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png TJ_UNLIMITED...lol.
#29TreGoodaPosted 3/27/2014 8:40:55 AM
Sony has never had a better E3 than Microsoft so I'm going to say the pattern will continue.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#30jasomramirez666Posted 3/27/2014 8:40:58 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Yeah ms will definitely have something special, sony appears to have already blown their load.

Blown their load by doing what exactly? Did you even f***ing think for a moment before posting this? Sony has shown ANYTHING yet. What the f*** did they do that made you say they blew their load? That's right, absolutely f***ing nothing.

God you fanboys drive me f***ing insane.

So you're a fanboy who is always in this board crapping on the x1 and then when someone says something remotely negetive about Sony you get upset?

Do as I say not as I do eh?

Eh