Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

#31ElPolloDiablo87Posted 3/27/2014 8:41:54 AM
Flare1721 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Microsoft again. Microsoft curb stomped them last year too but ponies only remember that little but at the end of Sonys press conference about DRM

I dont know what you mean by again but MS hasnt "won" E3 since 2006-2007.

MS easily won last year's E3. They brought the games. All Sony brought was a video of two guys passing a game case around. That there is any talk of Sony winning last E3 just goes to show how many sony fanboys there are.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#32MRL3G3NDPosted 3/27/2014 8:46:48 AM
I predict project morpheous will have a good showing...

MS is out of touch...they thought they pegged us with COD content and the promise of a new halo

I bet they try to give Kinect another go with upcoming games masquerading as exclusives lmao

but unless they have something truly innovative... a game changer like what sony has on deck... they will lose

the industry is moving on, and MS is slow and out of touch right now...they are always playing "catch-up"..with motion gaming, this whole next gen thing...smh

For example...lets say they announce Halo 5 gameplay footage and it look OH MY GOD!!!!

Sony shows a simple VR shooter, and people taking the glasses off saying they were actually scared and there adrenaline was pumping....

one your looking at a screen...the other you are actually in the game...judging from the response to the oculus rift...it will certainly be one of the nails in the coffin
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#33EnclavePosted 3/27/2014 8:48:22 AM
Sony has the better track record at E3, that said, neither usually pulls off best in show.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#34richboy900Posted 3/27/2014 8:51:16 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...

MS is out of touch...they thought they pegged us with COD content and the promise of a new halo

I bet they try to give Kinect another go with upcoming games masquerading as exclusives lmao

but unless they have something truly innovative... a game changer like what sony has on deck... they will lose

the industry is moving on, and MS is slow and out of touch right now...they are always playing "catch-up"..with motion gaming, this whole next gen thing...smh

For example...lets say they announce Halo 5 gameplay footage and it look OH MY GOD!!!!

Sony shows a simple VR shooter, and people taking the glasses off saying they were actually scared and there adrenaline was pumping....

one your looking at a screen...the other you are actually in the game...judging from the response to the oculus rift...it will certainly be one of the nails in the coffin

Vr may seem cool, new and innovative but I doubt it'll take off like many believe. Even if only Microsoft or even Nintendo had it I wouldn't be bothered.
#35Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 8:53:13 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...

Sony is a bit late and out of touch.

What happened to the move? Any improvements to the Playstation eye? Vr is old news, especially since oculus rift has been around.

And also AR over VR any day.

Sony won't show anything with the VR that the oculus hasn't already shown us.
#36PudgeisafishPosted 3/27/2014 8:53:55 AM
After seeing that "How to" excersise in Sony's conference last year, I realized how immature that company is.

If that wasn't a waste of prime E3 time... maybe they'll show us "How to remove game discs from the disc tray" this year!

I would like BOTH companies to focus on their exclusives, and not worry about poking jabs at the competition. Excite us with games, not fanboy/girlism.
#37chex81Posted 3/27/2014 8:53:55 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...

the most exaggerated and unrealistic post on this thread thus far. try to tame the fanboyism a tad, in order to pretend to NOT be bias try to be less dramatic...this way we will presume you're a troll instead of just knowing. Havent you guys learned yet? I thought the training program at PS4 boards explained this before you ventured off.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
#38ElPolloDiablo87Posted 3/27/2014 8:55:16 AM(edited)
MRL3G3ND posted...

VR is going to flop hard. It'll be an expensive peripheral that will require 2 more peripherals (the camera and a pair of headphones), it will have limited game support, the games made for it will not be visually impressive since it has to render the scene in 1080p and at least 60fps twice (once for each eye) and the average non-hardcore gamer will not want to wear a silly headset.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#39GondolinRisesPosted 3/27/2014 8:58:05 AM
Jedi454 posted...
If it was an amazing, why I did I buy an Xbox One instead?

Because you are prone to making poor purchase decisions?
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#40ejay8320Posted 3/27/2014 8:58:26 AM
richboy900 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

Vr may seem cool, new and innovative but I doubt it'll take off like many believe. Even if only Microsoft or even Nintendo had it I wouldn't be bothered.

I think there's always been an interest in VR, but the entry fees are too expensive to make it consumer viable, until now(or atleast whats being said).

If it functions as intended I think it could take off.

I'm cautiously optimistic of VR - It'll really depend on the entry fee of the tech that will determine if it's going to be popular.