Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

#41Flare1721Posted 3/27/2014 9:00:17 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Flare1721 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Microsoft again. Microsoft curb stomped them last year too but ponies only remember that little but at the end of Sonys press conference about DRM

I dont know what you mean by again but MS hasnt "won" E3 since 2006-2007.

MS easily won last year's E3. They brought the games. All Sony brought was a video of two guys passing a game case around. That there is any talk of Sony winning last E3 just goes to show how many sony fanboys there are.

Not so much fanboys, rather the truth. Sony got the player to believe in PS. MS was reversing their polices. Sony had plenty of games. You must not have seen the conference.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png TJ_UNLIMITED...lol.
#42schmarkenheimerPosted 3/27/2014 9:00:34 AM
Let me just look into my crystal ball.... Nvm found an 8-ball:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vYxBK_pBtEc/TgPP8H_gdeI/AAAAAAAAAAU/ZJiBFLcqGYE/s748/Magic_8_Ball_1.jpg

Thanks, real helpful.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#43EllesarienPosted 3/27/2014 9:03:35 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Yeah ms will definitely have something special, sony appears to have already blown their load.

Blown their load by doing what exactly? Did you even f***ing think for a moment before posting this? Sony has shown ANYTHING yet. What the f*** did they do that made you say they blew their load? That's right, absolutely f***ing nothing.

God you fanboys drive me f***ing insane.

Anybody else picturing a kid with massive acne throwing his hot pocket across his room in a fit of rage while typing this?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#44MixorzPosted 3/27/2014 9:06:42 AM
MasterSword546 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
Yeah ms will definitely have something special, sony appears to have already blown their load.

Blown their load by doing what exactly? Did you even f***ing think for a moment before posting this? Sony has shown ANYTHING yet. What the f*** did they do that made you say they blew their load? That's right, absolutely f***ing nothing.

God you fanboys drive me f***ing insane.

Congrats on winning the Mad Kid award for today. Would you like to give a speech?
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
#45ejay8320Posted 3/27/2014 9:14:17 AM
Try to be objective please...

Like it or not MS messed up with E3 last year, yes they did show a good amount games and previews - but at the time that wasn't what the viewers were waiting for...

The Viewers were worried about used games and drm issues and they were not addressed by MS and this bit them in the arse.

Sony only won E3 last year because they addressed the issues gamers were worried about.

Just like in politics if the biggest concern by your constituents is unemployment and a candidate avoids the subject your not going to their votes.

As for who will do a better E3 conference - As long as MS doesn't shoot themselves in the foot again It'll be about even but I'll give it to Sony as I do have a slight interest on VR.
#46MRL3G3NDPosted 3/31/2014 7:48:18 AM
chex81 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
I predict project morpheous will have a good showing...

MS is out of touch...they thought they pegged us with COD content and the promise of a new halo

I bet they try to give Kinect another go with upcoming games masquerading as exclusives lmao

but unless they have something truly innovative... a game changer like what sony has on deck... they will lose

the industry is moving on, and MS is slow and out of touch right now...they are always playing "catch-up"..with motion gaming, this whole next gen thing...smh

For example...lets say they announce Halo 5 gameplay footage and it look OH MY GOD!!!!

Sony shows a simple VR shooter, and people taking the glasses off saying they were actually scared and there adrenaline was pumping....

one your looking at a screen...the other you are actually in the game...judging from the response to the oculus rift...it will certainly be one of the nails in the coffin

the most exaggerated and unrealistic post on this thread thus far. try to tame the fanboyism a tad, in order to pretend to NOT be bias try to be less dramatic...this way we will presume you're a troll instead of just knowing. Havent you guys learned yet? I thought the training program at PS4 boards explained this before you ventured off.

lmao @ you...one way to tell a fan boy is but hurt is that he refutes your post with everything except logic and common sense.. if you disagree then post facts and opinions based on facts... that 4th grade rebuttal is lame bro lol
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#47yiangaruuugaPosted 3/31/2014 8:05:04 AM
Microsoft did have a better E3 last year than Sony. Microsoft showed more games during their E3 then Sony's PS4 Reveal and E3. Nobody remembers this, because they were too busy on GFAQS complaining about MS DRM policies.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#48TRC-G00SEPosted 3/31/2014 8:18:59 AM
MS concentrates on games announcements, new features and previews etc. While Sony concentrates on sales numbers and takes a stab or two at xb1, all while not showing as much content and leading to praise from Sony fans about how they dominated e3.

Something like that....
---
****!
#49jasomramirez666Posted 3/31/2014 8:21:43 AM(edited)
I don't understand how many of you say MS had a better 2013 E3...

They announced the XB1 and all of its features like DRM, always on internet, no game sharing... Their idea of future gaming.

And all of those ideas were not implemented. Whatever they said on E3 was completely overturned...

They wanted to sell us an XBOX TV device... Surely we all remember them saying TV 10,000 times during the last E3.

After the outcry of XB fans, they had to completely restructure their visions and concept of the XB1. The concept was to have a purely digital XB1... They had to slap the bluray in somehow...

They designed the XB1 to be primarily a TV device this is why it has lower specs in Cpu / GPU / RAM... Etc...

And despite all that, I still don't see a new Halo or that Halo TV show they promised.
#50Masterchief5525Posted 3/31/2014 8:21:26 AM
GondolinRises posted...
dnmt posted...
I'm hoping MS' showing will be just as good as last year. Just gotta remember to buy some popcorn beforehand.

I don't think they'd be crazy enough to attack the consumers for a second straight year.

They didn't attack the consumers at last years E3 it was at the conference that came before E3
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A