Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

#51MrSpaM111Posted 3/31/2014 8:30:39 AM(edited)
Masterchief5525 posted...
GondolinRises posted...
dnmt posted...
I'm hoping MS' showing will be just as good as last year. Just gotta remember to buy some popcorn beforehand.

I don't think they'd be crazy enough to attack the consumers for a second straight year.

They didn't attack the consumers at last years E3 it was at the conference that came before E3

Yeh E3 was the place they decided to tell everybody they should buy a 360 if they don't have an internet connection, that "You can't just flip a switch and get rid of DRM", that the console would cost $100 more than the competition because "the Kinect is integral to the Xbox experience and every developer is making use of it" and cancelled all their press interviews. Get it right dmnt!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#52lninjasoniclPosted 3/31/2014 8:39:56 AM
Who knows, as long as they both have some good stuff planned I'll be happy.

Sony has to manage more stuff in their time slot though. PS3, PS4, Vita, "Morpheus", trying to satisfy all those people in a short amount of time is not an easy task.

MS has 360 and One, but most off their eggs are in the Xbox One basket, so they can have a bit more focus on than Sony will have, and an easier time getting right to what most people want to see.
---
In High School I was voted most appropriate.
#53shads3055Posted 3/31/2014 9:00:08 AM
ms by far. i think sony will be the new nintendo. hype alot of games but nothing will come out

xbox will have solid games
#54shads3055Posted 3/31/2014 9:06:14 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Whichever one announces Shenmue 3.

i see that coming to xbox
#55TreGoodaPosted 3/31/2014 9:08:19 AM
ejay8320 posted...
Try to be objective please...

Like it or not MS messed up with E3 last year, yes they did show a good amount games and previews - but at the time that wasn't what the viewers were waiting for...

The Viewers were worried about used games and drm issues and they were not addressed by MS and this bit them in the arse.

Sony only won E3 last year because they addressed the issues gamers were worried about.

Just like in politics if the biggest concern by your constituents is unemployment and a candidate avoids the subject your not going to their votes.

As for who will do a better E3 conference - As long as MS doesn't shoot themselves in the foot again It'll be about even but I'll give it to Sony as I do have a slight interest on VR.

Children and ignorant gamers were worried about DRM. Sony definitely addressed their fan base during E3 but that type of presentation didn't win anything. It was the worst E3 I've ever seen from any of the big companies.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#56SuperSuikodenPosted 3/31/2014 9:13:50 AM
I think Microsoft
Working hard in the beginning of its console's life cycle and become lazy at the end.
---
Steam/Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me A Hero
3DS FC: 4699-7127-1486 NNID: CallMeAHero
#57ejay8320Posted 3/31/2014 9:23:38 AM
TreGooda posted...
ejay8320 posted...

Like it or not MS messed up with E3 last year, yes they did show a good amount games and previews - but at the time that wasn't what the viewers were waiting for...

The Viewers were worried about used games and drm issues and they were not addressed by MS and this bit them in the arse.

Sony only won E3 last year because they addressed the issues gamers were worried about.

Just like in politics if the biggest concern by your constituents is unemployment and a candidate avoids the subject your not going to their votes.

As for who will do a better E3 conference - As long as MS doesn't shoot themselves in the foot again It'll be about even but I'll give it to Sony as I do have a slight interest on VR.

Children and ignorant gamers were worried about DRM. Sony definitely addressed their fan base during E3 but that type of presentation didn't win anything. It was the worst E3 I've ever seen from any of the big companies.

Maybe win was too strong a word choice, but it did garner an applause that has never been seen in an E3. Let's just say Sony beat MS in E3.

Please stop name calling - just because others don't share your opinion calling them childish or ignorant just makes you look bad. You want people to be respectful of your opinions show some respect yourself.
#58TreGoodaPosted 3/31/2014 9:29:53 AM
ejay8320 posted...
TreGooda posted...
ejay8320 posted...

Maybe win was too strong a word choice, but it did garner an applause that has never been seen in an E3. Let's just say Sony beat MS in E3.

Please stop name calling - just because others don't share your opinion calling them childish or ignorant just makes you look bad. You want people to be respectful of your opinions show some respect yourself.

I'm just trying to address those that come here daily to get on everyone's nerves.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#59ejay8320Posted 3/31/2014 9:49:55 AM
TreGooda posted...
ejay8320 posted...
TreGooda posted...
ejay8320 posted...

I'm just trying to address those that come here daily to get on everyone's nerves.

No you clearly said those who had issues with DRM were children and those ignorant, but feel free to change it, if that's not what you meant but as it stands your first reply to me says otherwise. There was no mention of people who were here just to troll...

The complaint on the DRM/Always Online/Limited Used games etc were all justified, yes some may have gone to far and just trolled here, but at the same time anyone who didn't agree or praise MS were branded fanboys.

No side is innocent in this matter
#60SupaflyGibsonPosted 3/31/2014 9:59:43 AM(edited)
I'd like to see both have good E3s. Its a toss-up at this point, anyone who says otherwise is a blind fanboy.

EDIT: Also MS will have Halo and maybe a new Gears. Sony will have VR. Depends on your taste.
---
gt: For Spartaa