Predictions: who has better e3 Sony or MS?

#61regsantotomasPosted 3/31/2014 9:59:15 AM
I think that they will both do well.

People who are cheerleading heavily for either camp will find that their side will do better in their eyes - for those individuals, what happens at E3 doesn't matter.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#62blueyc22Posted 3/31/2014 10:03:49 AM
I hope both MS and Sony announce some great games that I want to play. And I also hope Nintendo announces something for the WiiU that will make me want to buy it.

Because I WIN if both have great games to talk about!
#63GuiltySoul2005Posted 3/31/2014 10:17:04 AM
Well it would be almost impossible for m$ to have a worse e3 than last year, but damn i bet they will try...

and of course all the xbots will lap that rubbish up, bend over and ask for more, and finally say thank you when its all over.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#64TreGoodaPosted 3/31/2014 10:19:32 AM
ejay8320 posted...
TreGooda posted...
ejay8320 posted...
TreGooda posted...
ejay8320 posted...
Try to be objective please...

Like it or not MS messed up with E3 last year, yes they did show a good amount games and previews - but at the time that wasn't what the viewers were waiting for...

The Viewers were worried about used games and drm issues and they were not addressed by MS and this bit them in the arse.

Sony only won E3 last year because they addressed the issues gamers were worried about.

Just like in politics if the biggest concern by your constituents is unemployment and a candidate avoids the subject your not going to their votes.

As for who will do a better E3 conference - As long as MS doesn't shoot themselves in the foot again It'll be about even but I'll give it to Sony as I do have a slight interest on VR.

Children and ignorant gamers were worried about DRM. Sony definitely addressed their fan base during E3 but that type of presentation didn't win anything. It was the worst E3 I've ever seen from any of the big companies.

Maybe win was too strong a word choice, but it did garner an applause that has never been seen in an E3. Let's just say Sony beat MS in E3.

Please stop name calling - just because others don't share your opinion calling them childish or ignorant just makes you look bad. You want people to be respectful of your opinions show some respect yourself.

I'm just trying to address those that come here daily to get on everyone's nerves.

No you clearly said those who had issues with DRM were children and those ignorant, but feel free to change it, if that's not what you meant but as it stands your first reply to me says otherwise. There was no mention of people who were here just to troll...

The complaint on the DRM/Always Online/Limited Used games etc were all justified, yes some may have gone to far and just trolled here, but at the same time anyone who didn't agree or praise MS were branded fanboys.

No side is innocent in this matter

The people that come here to annoy everyone (like you) fall into that category.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#65regsantotomasPosted 3/31/2014 10:20:54 AM
blueyc22 posted...

Because I WIN if both have great games to talk about!

It sounds cliche but this is so true. If you don't handicap yourself with a brand and simply go where the games that entertain you are - you can win every year.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#66kenpachi99Posted 3/31/2014 10:22:16 AM
what games do you think we will see at e3?
---
SSBB FC: 1462-5913-8004
XBL/PSN/nintendo ID: hairlessraiden
#67ExempliGratiaPosted 3/31/2014 10:23:36 AM
MS E3 conference last year was better than Sony's hands down. All Microsoft did was show games. Sony however did not. They showed barely anything and then at the end they took the shot at MS. As far as conferences go MS won at e3. They still lost e3 however because of all the backlash from the launch event and Sony stole more even momentum with the no used game locked announcement and price. E3 is about games people.

I Hope both companies just show games. No new video services. No new peripherals. Just games.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#68ShadowNinja87Posted 3/31/2014 10:28:53 AM
Considering that MS E3 last year was one of the biggest disasters in gaming history, they better do something to try to sway people into dropping 500 for the X1. As a former X1 owner I would gladly rebuy an X1 once the price drops, but currently 500 dollars is to much for the system considering the competition is cheaper and more powerful. Also I would really like to wait and buy an X1 when they announce a slim model as the current X1 model is big, bulkly, and frankly ugly compared to the competition. Why does MS console have these big ass power bricks is beyond me.
#69axelfooley2k5Posted 3/31/2014 10:29:45 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
MS E3 conference last year was better than Sony's hands down. All Microsoft did was show games. Sony however did not. They showed barely anything and then at the end they took the shot at MS. As far as conferences go MS won at e3. They still lost e3 however because of all the backlash from the launch event and Sony stole more even momentum with the no used game locked announcement and price. E3 is about games people.

I Hope both companies just show games. No new video services. No new peripherals. Just games.

lol...that was funny

on topic.............................................
i vote microsoft wins this year
everything is going sonys way

microsoft will announce a bunch of exclusives
---
Kramerica Industries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#70sammogardPosted 3/31/2014 10:37:40 AM
only reason anyone would say ms had a bad e3 is they truely didn't understand what they were trying to do with the always online and kinect on. Not having used games mean that digital downloads would go down in prce to the point of what games are on steam.

but since everyone had a sissy fit they went back to used games and no always online which i thought was a bad idea but the whole no used games thing wouldn't of mattered to me as digital games would of been half the cost of what brand new disc games would be.

anyone with a brain knows ms said they wanted to make everything digital as it would be cheaper games for GAMERS