FULGORE REVEAL TRAILER Killer instinct.

#11Massillon_GPosted 3/27/2014 9:29:19 AM
Enclave posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Enclave posted...
Wait, he's only just coming out? How can you have a Killer Instinct game without Fulgore being there from the start?

Talk about not being able to understand incentives.

So what? They held back the poster boy of the series to give you an incentive to keep on pumping money into the game to buy more "seasons"? You consider that a good thing?

Imagine Street Fighter without Ryu. That's Killer Instinct without Fulgore.

Exactly! I can't believe I had to buy season 1 to get Fulgore!
---
GT: MGG 9000
#12EnclavePosted 3/27/2014 9:31:49 AM
I thought season 1 was released already? Or are they staggering it?

Either way, my point remains the same. If anybody should have been there at release it's Fulgore.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#13Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 9:35:34 AM
Won't he just end up being one of free characters on rotation anyway.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#14B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/27/2014 9:39:08 AM
Enclave posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Enclave posted...
Wait, he's only just coming out? How can you have a Killer Instinct game without Fulgore being there from the start?

So what? They held back the poster boy of the series to give you an incentive to keep on pumping money into the game to buy more "seasons"? You consider that a good thing?

Jago is like the ryu of ki
Fullgore is like the sagat of ki.
#15EnclavePosted 3/27/2014 10:06:35 AM(edited)
Eh, I disagree. I did the whole arcade thing when Killer Instinct was first out, nobody cared about Jago. Most were loving Kilgore. Personally I was all about Glacius and didn't like Kilgore, but I saw the impact on the series he had.

edit:

Bare in mind, I know he's technically the protagonist, but that doesn't change the point I'm making. After all, Ryu hasn't been the protagonist of Street Fighter for a while now, but you still wouldn't see a Street Fighter without him in it.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#16WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 9:59:21 AM
Enclave posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Enclave posted...

it's 20 dollars. Please stop.
---
GT: VVTF Nightmare
#17chrish909Posted 3/27/2014 10:00:36 AM
Enclave posted...
I thought season 1 was released already? Or are they staggering it?

Either way, my point remains the same. If anybody should have been there at release it's Fulgore.

K
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#18EnclavePosted 3/27/2014 10:19:25 AM(edited)
WTFNightmare posted...
Enclave posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
Enclave posted...

it's 20 dollars. Please stop.

I'm not talking about the price, I don't give a damn about that. I'm just surprised that Fulgore is only just coming out is all. You guys are way too defensive.

edit:

Ok, I think my mistake was comparing him to Ryu. See, I'm talking about his popularity, not role in story. I should have perhaps said it would be like having a Mortal Kombat game without Sub-Zero at launch.
---
#19Robin_MaskPosted 3/27/2014 10:28:24 AM
Enclave posted...
I'm not talking about the price, I don't give a damn about that. I'm just surprised that Fulgore is only just coming out is all. You guys are way too defensive.

edit:

Ok, I think my mistake was comparing him to Ryu. See, I'm talking about his popularity, not role in story. I should have perhaps said it would be like having a Mortal Kombat game without Sub-Zero at launch.

The thing you're leaving out is the character process. Double Helix tried to work on each character before giving them out. To date, KI has the most diverse cast in terms of abilities and attacks.

Obviously Jago was the easiest to work with given his basics and similarities to Ryu.

The only reason why I think you're still talking about Fulgore, because it's the "cool" character obviously, everyone remembers the badass cyborg with laser claws, lasers and cool design. Same how people remember Scorpion and Sub-Zero more compared to Liu Kang and Johnny Cage in MK.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#20Tyronelio1Posted 3/27/2014 10:31:05 AM
If you don't remember Lui Kang than you never played mortal kombat in the arcade.

It was him/scorpion/subzero/smoke/johnny cage and the bloody raiden that everyone would pick.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.