Pay for console and subscription just to be restricted to who I play against?

#13HPPosted 3/27/2014 11:55:12 AM
Why does MS think people should buy their console and pay to play online, just to be told how to act? They already have the more expensive/less powerful console so this doesn't seem like a good decision.
#2axelfooley2k5Posted 3/27/2014 11:56:47 AM
i would assume the people complaining are the ones that are cheaters and screamers

are you/?
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI
#3Joey-ZazaPosted 3/27/2014 11:56:55 AM
Wow are you kidding me? You have 3HP dude if I threw a pokeball at you you'd be DONE.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#4cheezedadadaPosted 3/27/2014 11:57:16 AM
Who doesn't want the online community to be a better place?
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#5kennyynnooPosted 3/27/2014 11:58:00 AM
Ask them, I don't know or care. Unless you're a trolling cheater then you're fine.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6aszsithPosted 3/27/2014 11:58:09 AM
Yeah! Why should I be expected to be a respectful, reasonable human being while engaging in an activity that involves other human beings?

This is outrageous!

I have a right to act any way I want and no one has the right to ignore me or put barriers in place to preserve their right to not be forced to put up with me and my horrible, immature attitude!
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#7ArctimonPosted 3/27/2014 12:01:04 PM
What is "That's what you signed up for"?
---
~~Seattle Seahawks - 2014 Super Bowl Champions~~
Looking forward to: Destiny, Super Smash Bros. 4
#8PigfartsPosted 3/27/2014 12:01:52 PM
Does anyone here play a competeive game and have a positive rating? After playing MvC2 for many year I can tell you that people give you a bad rating for beating their ass.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#9Rainy_David1Posted 3/27/2014 12:02:42 PM
If you go to see a movie and constantly scream "**** you!" at everyone in the theater while recording the screen, they're going to kick you out. Paying for something doesn't mean you can act however you want.
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 3/27/2014 12:03:06 PM
aszsith posted...
Yeah! Why should I be expected to be a respectful, reasonable human being while engaging in an activity that involves other human beings?

This is outrageous!

I have a right to act any way I want and no one has the right to ignore me or put barriers in place to preserve their right to not be forced to put up with me and my horrible, immature attitude!

this is what i assume is going on here

i have seen like 5 topics and don't understand why people wouldn't want the disruptive people exiled unless they themselves were knowingly the disruptive people being targeted
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJAeD1f2YnI