Pay for console and subscription just to be restricted to who I play against?

#51mokmuudPosted 3/27/2014 4:20:20 PM
I think you should have to provide a game clip of the offence
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#52pjnelsonPosted 3/27/2014 4:21:04 PM
3HP posted...
And I'm sure this system will cause many consumers, such as myself, to choose not to buy their product or pay for their service.

Ah. You escaped from your Pokeball. I kept scrolling and seeing you fail to answer your replies, figuring you were a Magicarp long ago captured, but then here you are using Splash.
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
#53MasteroftheArtsPosted 3/27/2014 4:54:31 PM
3HP posted...
Why does MS think people should buy their console and pay to play online, just to be told how to act? They already have the more expensive/less powerful console so this doesn't seem like a good decision.

Paying for access to a service that other people access as well doesn't give you license to be a ****.

I'm guessing you got moderated and are now coming here to rage about your bad conduct, to which your whining is falling on deaf ears.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#54Laylow12Posted 3/27/2014 7:11:35 PM
I hear ya TC. Sounds like Microsoft wants the ultimate power to control you and a microphone and camera in the living room is giving them that power.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#553HP(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 7:22:21 PM
The majority of the people in this topic who don't seem to mind the new system are people who already own an Xb1 and, for some odd reason, are strong supporters of MS and the xbox brand. The fact of the matter is this decision will effect the opinion of future prospective purchasers.
#56aheroafakePosted 3/27/2014 7:25:22 PM
Migrate to PC gaming then.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#57FinzFan4lifePosted 3/27/2014 8:32:04 PM
3HP posted...
The majority of the people in this topic who don't seem to mind the new system are people who already own an Xb1 and, for some odd reason, are strong supporters of MS and the xbox brand. The fact of the matter is this decision will effect the opinion of future prospective purchasers.

Maybe we are strong supporters cause we feel it needs to be done, also most people are not following this and most won't know, and those who do know don't care not every one is ignorant to the constitution as you are and feel they have the right to be a **** sucker to everyone,

It will not effect anything and if you feel like you want to say what you will go into party chat wow you then can say what you wish.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#58DarthWingnut2Posted 3/27/2014 9:01:16 PM
3HP posted...
And I'm sure this system will cause many consumers, such as myself, to choose not to buy their product or pay for their service.

You aren't going to buy because of this? Remind me to send a cheque to Microsoft for saving me the hassle of listening to your inane whining while I am trying to play a game.
#59Juzten76Posted 3/27/2014 9:05:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#60Spetsnaz420Posted 3/28/2014 2:12:14 AM
Gotta wonder horrible a community would have to be to need this sort of service...

Yeah GTA had a bad sport server... Where even blowing a car that's been running you over makes you a bad sport
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?