bf4 ac 4 29.99 at microsoft store which to buy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. bf4 ac 4 29.99 at microsoft store which to buy

User Info: sammogard

sammogard
2 years ago#1
both games i plan on buying. but which first.

i'm leaning towards ac 4 as it's just more what i want out of my first game.

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
2 years ago#2
BF 4 is broken trash. I sold that game and it's probably the only game I've sold in well over 5 years.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: DarkHoles

DarkHoles
2 years ago#3
Ac4 no questions
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin

sammogard
2 years ago#4
i have played bf 4 at a friends house after they fixed it and made it playable and i have tons of fun on it. not really liking titanfall that i've played at my neighbors but ac is more type of my game although i hated ac3

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#5
AC4 is my vote as well. It ended up being a very pleasant surprise and was one of the best in the series.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
2 years ago#6
sammogard posted...
i have played bf 4 at a friends house after they fixed it and made it playable and i have tons of fun on it. not really liking titanfall that i've played at my neighbors but ac is more type of my game although i hated ac3

It wasn't fixed a week and a half ago when I tried it for the last time. Good luck with your purchase.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."

User Info: IGGYTONY

IGGYTONY
2 years ago#7
I've had Bf4 since January and I've had absolutely no problems. Literally zero, not a single hiccup.
FF_vs_XIII owns a PS3

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
2 years ago#8
I didn't play AC4, but I did BF4. I would definitely recommend... AC4. BF4 is just broken.

sammogard
2 years ago#9
my buddy said bf 4 was some what laggy but now its miles better then it was when he first got it at launch

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#10
AC4 without a doubt.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. bf4 ac 4 29.99 at microsoft store which to buy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived