Wow! Xbox One discs have rounded edges like Wii U discs

#1Omega_BlackPosted 3/27/2014 3:06:54 PM
Does that mean, according to certain posters, that the XBO is a console for little kiddies too? lol

But seriously, I both like and dislike this design choice. Feels good the fingers yet feels just a tiny bit slippery, unlike normal Blu-Ray used on PS3 and PS4, for example. I wonder if there was a reason for this design choice.

What do you think, fellow BlogFAQers?
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#2Apex-PlayerPosted 3/27/2014 3:08:39 PM
All about putting your finger through the hole bro.
=/
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#3Robin_MaskPosted 3/27/2014 3:13:06 PM
Omega_Black posted...
Does that mean, according to certain posters, that the XBO is a console for little kiddies too? lol

Like who?
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#40PTICSPosted 3/27/2014 3:24:56 PM
Omega_Black posted...

No, that just means that Sony really has very little money to put into rounding out the edges of discs. They'd have to sell another one of their buildings to do that.
#5Omega_Black(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 3:35:39 PM
Apex-Player posted...
All about putting your finger through the hole bro.
=/
It's just so tight though...=/

Robin_Mask posted...
Omega_Black posted...

Like who?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67811209

0PTICS posted...
No, that just means that Sony really has very little money to put into rounding out the edges of discs. They'd have to sell another one of their buildings to do that.
Nah, I don't think Sony is that far gone. Maybe they just got lazy?
---
#6gecko_man2Posted 3/27/2014 3:43:00 PM
0PTICS posted...
Omega_Black posted...

XD sad but probably true.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqegv4qoEdo - I love this woman.
#70PTICSPosted 3/27/2014 3:45:32 PM
Omega_Black posted...

aha IDK, but I don't really care for the whole rounded disc thing. I do hope they don't go out of business though. I read that they'll only be focusing on a few things, PS being one of them. I'd still like to get a PS4 one day, but I don't want to get one if they're going out.
#8gecko_man2Posted 3/27/2014 3:48:45 PM
0PTICS posted...
Omega_Black posted...

aha IDK, but I don't really care for the whole rounded disc thing. I do hope they don't go out of business though. I read that they'll only be focusing on a few things, PS being one of them. I'd still like to get a PS4 one day, but I don't want to get one if they're going out.

PS4 will be fine. The only thing in question would be their next console. And honestly with how well PS4 is doin I wouldn't worry about that to much. It's ironic actually, there's a much better chance of there not being another xbox, and Microsoft is in far better financial territory.
---
"Kill Em All"
#9Omega_Black(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 3:53:24 PM
True, true. Sony is definitely laser focused on the products that are most successful and bring them the most notoriety, PS stuff being one of the big ones.

I just hope the big three will still remain the big three next gen as well. Oh yeah, and I hope we still have discs too. I just love em to bits! XD
---
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/27/2014 5:55:30 PM
0PTICS posted...
Omega_Black posted...

What does Sony have to do with EA making BF4s disc rounded?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant