x1 sale

#1DarkHolesPosted 3/27/2014 6:09:28 PM
The sale just went up in the UK (midnight) and i bought tomb raider DE at 50% off, download took less than 30mins (check them sexy download times) and so far it looks epic, looks like it's well worth the 25. Thief is also at 50% off and ghosts is 33% off.
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#2OrgeLambartPosted 3/27/2014 6:12:09 PM
Tomb Raider is pretty good game, I got the GOTY one on the PC for like 5 bucks and on PSN for free... how much did you wind up paying?

maybe I'll check out how much it cost on the Xbox store
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#3DarkHoles(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 6:24:22 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Tomb Raider is pretty good game, I got the GOTY one on the PC for like 5 bucks and on PSN for free... how much did you wind up paying?

25 or $30
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#4lilj812Posted 3/27/2014 6:27:33 PM
DarkHoles posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

25 or $30

I got the game for free on ps3 with ps+. It's an awesome game do far, but I'm so busy with all the other great games on ps+ I rarely have time to play it. Well, my sub is always active so I'll get to it one day.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#5Jedi454Posted 3/27/2014 6:37:53 PM
lilj812 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

25 or $30

I got the game for free on ps3 with ps+. It's an awesome game do far, but I'm so busy with all the other great games on ps+ I rarely have time to play it. Well, my sub is always active so I'll get to it one day.

Mentions PS+ three times, stealth trolling at its finest.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#6OrgeLambartPosted 3/28/2014 6:04:34 AM
DarkHoles posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

25 or $30

Is that GOTY edition or just the normal one? If it's the normal one... ouch, that much for Tomb Raider, it's a good game no doubt but when it's being sold for peanuts everywhere else that price kind of hurts.

Although I suppose because it's for Xboxone and like no games are out for Xbox one it's not too bad.
---
#7DarkHoles(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 6:06:35 AM
Jedi454 posted...
lilj812 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

25 or $30

Lol thats what i thought but weren't too sure, so i just left it be.
---
#8Jedi454Posted 3/28/2014 6:09:25 AM
DarkHoles posted...
Jedi454 posted...
lilj812 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

25 or $30

Lol thats what i thought but weren't too sure, so i just left it be.

I know how trolls work, I used to be one years ago.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#9OrgeLambartPosted 3/28/2014 6:19:22 AM
Jedi454 posted...
lilj812 posted...
DarkHoles posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

25 or $30

so he's stealth trolling because he mentions he got the game on PS+ for free? That's not trolling because you can in fact download Tomb Raider for free on PS3. It's still the same game that you get on the PC and the Xbox, only the price is zero.
---
#10L96A1BOSSPosted 3/28/2014 6:21:55 AM
Good game got it free with psn plus enough said now keep paying for xbox live and still buy most games I get for free.