MGS: GZ was released worldwide with collectors editions?

#1Team_NinjaPosted 3/27/2014 8:24:45 PM
This is worse then I thought. Not only did a demo get a physical release, but collectors editions were created for it? A demo with it's own CE??????????? Good lord.
#2JoeSkeletorPosted 3/27/2014 8:29:50 PM
You know i agree its a short overpriced demo but seriously at this point who cares stop kicking a dead horse these topics are more annoying than all the infamous and titanfall hate topics.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor
#3Team_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 8:35:21 PM
joeskeletor posted...
You know i agree its a short overpriced demo but seriously at this point who cares stop kicking a dead horse these topics are more annoying than all the infamous and titanfall hate topics.

This is new. We're talking about a CE being made for a demo here. We thought it was bad that they're charging money for a demo, while also getting a physical release. But it goes as far as to have a CE? They're treating this as a full game, but also admitting it's not, and that it's just a prologue for people to get used to the new mechanics in store for Phantom Pain. But then that's also just a lie, because GZ has carry over data to PP, which was announced.
#4BatistutePosted 3/27/2014 9:42:30 PM
Is this even true? If yes then Kojima is a geniuses .
---
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.
#5elbarto1Posted 3/28/2014 11:27:56 AM
There were special ps4s that have ground zeroes logos and fox insignias released in japan

http://www.vg247.com/2014/02/17/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-gets-branded-ps4-console-bundle/
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#6Joey-ZazaPosted 3/28/2014 11:30:45 AM
Why do you care about a collectors edition? Aren't those for, you know, collectors? Who would buy one otherwise?

Nobody is being robbed of anything.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#7DarthUchiha91Posted 3/28/2014 11:33:44 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Why do you care about a collectors edition? Aren't those for, you know, collectors? Who would buy one otherwise?

This.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#8Team_Ninja(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 12:41:00 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...

Because these collections wouldn't exist without a game behind them. And in this case, it's a demo behind a CE. Guess they were serious about this.