MGS: GZ was released worldwide with collectors editions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. MGS: GZ was released worldwide with collectors editions?

User Info: Team_Ninja

Team_Ninja
2 years ago#1
This is worse then I thought. Not only did a demo get a physical release, but collectors editions were created for it? A demo with it's own CE??????????? Good lord.

User Info: JoeSkeletor

JoeSkeletor
2 years ago#2
You know i agree its a short overpriced demo but seriously at this point who cares stop kicking a dead horse these topics are more annoying than all the infamous and titanfall hate topics.
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor

Team_Ninja
2 years ago#3
joeskeletor posted...
You know i agree its a short overpriced demo but seriously at this point who cares stop kicking a dead horse these topics are more annoying than all the infamous and titanfall hate topics.

This is new. We're talking about a CE being made for a demo here. We thought it was bad that they're charging money for a demo, while also getting a physical release. But it goes as far as to have a CE? They're treating this as a full game, but also admitting it's not, and that it's just a prologue for people to get used to the new mechanics in store for Phantom Pain. But then that's also just a lie, because GZ has carry over data to PP, which was announced.

User Info: Batistute

Batistute
2 years ago#4
Is this even true? If yes then Kojima is a geniuses .
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
2 years ago#5
There were special ps4s that have ground zeroes logos and fox insignias released in japan

http://www.vg247.com/2014/02/17/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-gets-branded-ps4-console-bundle/
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
2 years ago#6
Why do you care about a collectors edition? Aren't those for, you know, collectors? Who would buy one otherwise?

Nobody is being robbed of anything.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#7
Joey-Zaza posted...
Why do you care about a collectors edition? Aren't those for, you know, collectors? Who would buy one otherwise?

This.
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.

Team_Ninja
2 years ago#8
Joey-Zaza posted...

Because these collections wouldn't exist without a game behind them. And in this case, it's a demo behind a CE. Guess they were serious about this.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. MGS: GZ was released worldwide with collectors editions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived