The reputation system is a good idea.

#1Jedi454Posted 3/27/2014 11:48:17 PM
It's great because if a kid is acting up, out of line by using their mic without my permission, I can go ahead and report them and their reputation goes down, then they'll eventually cop a console ban and go back to Pokemon.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#2Tyronelio1Posted 3/28/2014 12:05:33 AM
No, keep kids away from Pokemon plz, I like that game.

Nothing more manly than sitting in the train and seeing a kid with his 3ds and challenging him and wiping all his little pimp squeak monsters out.

#dealwithit.

But I agree that's its a good thing.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#3VoelgerPosted 3/28/2014 3:11:03 AM
I also have no problem with this
---
Posted with GameRaven 1.3.2
#4lunchbox2042Posted 3/28/2014 3:14:53 AM
Yeah. It'll be nice to report all of the egomaniacal asswipes for poor behavior.
#5spacejamjordanzPosted 3/28/2014 3:38:51 AM
My only concern is the potential for abuse. I hope Microsoft handles that well.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#6kennyynnooPosted 3/28/2014 3:43:09 AM
I know if I get banned all because a group of friends thought I sucked or were mad I beat them I will trade in the x1 and never buy a MS system again. I've never had issues though with anyone. I'm hope they do the opposite and ban those who false report.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#7DarkHolesPosted 3/28/2014 3:56:28 AM
Do you realise it is only a small minority such as yourself that will abuse this system? Then your mum will slap your bum when you get console banned for it and refuse to buy you another.
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#8Bladez_89Posted 3/28/2014 3:59:48 AM
Most people wont do it, mainly because it takes forever to load a profile, by the time the profiles up the next match will have started on CoD.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#9blacklabelicePosted 3/28/2014 4:01:37 AM
i think its pretty neat. if i ever get beat for any reason i can just give bad feedback and they can go and get punished for it. how about that tc?
#10Tyronelio1Posted 3/28/2014 4:03:02 AM
blacklabelice posted...
i think its pretty neat. if i ever get beat for any reason i can just give bad feedback and they can go and get punished for it. how about that tc?

You're still going on about it?
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.