The reputation system is a good idea.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The reputation system is a good idea.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#1
It's great because if a kid is acting up, out of line by using their mic without my permission, I can go ahead and report them and their reputation goes down, then they'll eventually cop a console ban and go back to Pokemon.
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#2
No, keep kids away from Pokemon plz, I like that game.

Nothing more manly than sitting in the train and seeing a kid with his 3ds and challenging him and wiping all his little pimp squeak monsters out.

#dealwithit.

But I agree that's its a good thing.
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#3
I also have no problem with this
Posted with GameRaven 1.3.2

User Info: lunchbox2042

lunchbox2042
3 years ago#4
Yeah. It'll be nice to report all of the egomaniacal asswipes for poor behavior.

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#5
My only concern is the potential for abuse. I hope Microsoft handles that well.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#6
I know if I get banned all because a group of friends thought I sucked or were mad I beat them I will trade in the x1 and never buy a MS system again. I've never had issues though with anyone. I'm hope they do the opposite and ban those who false report.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: DarkHoles

DarkHoles
3 years ago#7
Do you realise it is only a small minority such as yourself that will abuse this system? Then your mum will slap your bum when you get console banned for it and refuse to buy you another.
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin

User Info: Bladez_89

Bladez_89
3 years ago#8
Most people wont do it, mainly because it takes forever to load a profile, by the time the profiles up the next match will have started on CoD.
Gamertag: B1ADE5

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
3 years ago#9
i think its pretty neat. if i ever get beat for any reason i can just give bad feedback and they can go and get punished for it. how about that tc?

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#10
blacklabelice posted...
i think its pretty neat. if i ever get beat for any reason i can just give bad feedback and they can go and get punished for it. how about that tc?

You're still going on about it?
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The reputation system is a good idea.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived