getting tired of my xbox telling me I don't own titanfall!

#21Laylow12Posted 3/28/2014 10:49:16 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
outcast1398 posted...
Wow.. hope the people that were on for the beta test that are having issues get a voucher for a game or something.

Really you entitled child, when you sign up for the beta you are agreeing to deal with this

Did you really just tell him to "DealWithIt"! ?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#22outcast1398Posted 3/28/2014 11:17:01 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
outcast1398 posted...
Wow.. hope the people that were on for the beta test that are having issues get a voucher for a game or something.

Really you entitled child, when you sign up for the beta you are agreeing to deal with this

lol wow.. I didn't sign up for it, my X1 works fine. All i was saying (and if nothing like a hard reset fixes it like it was suggested above) is that if their Xbox's drive was down or not working right for a month or so why not get a $10 online voucher or something? Especially if it could only be fixed by an update.

People are so sensitive here it's comical.
#23TheGam3925Posted 3/28/2014 11:25:54 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
outcast1398 posted...

Yeah talk about entitled gamers nowadays. I can't believe people have the nerve to think that their 500 dollar console should, you know..........work
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#24DvoloS88Posted 3/29/2014 8:32:36 AM
Jedi454 posted...
OverLordChaos posted...
Xbone disc drives tend to break 70% of the time. Call M$ and get a new one.

Where did you get your facts from?

Sony pony land where "greatness" is still waiting...
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#25AshWilliams78Posted 3/29/2014 8:35:39 AM
The issue is that you have the Xbox One in quick boot mode or whatever it's called. When it's taken out of hibernation it can get a little buggy. Turn your console off completely and you shouldn't have this issue.

I really hope MS starts working on more bug fixes rather then adding extra stuff.
---
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this?
This is my BOOMSTICK!
#26PominAusPosted 3/29/2014 8:47:12 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
Mine had done the same thing a few times. Where do I go to opt out of the update betas?

Start up the Xbox One preview registration app, you can select unregister from there. You will remain in the program until the current preview wave ends.