since theif is on sale should i download it?

#1B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/28/2014 11:35:10 AM
Is it worth 29.99?
#2B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 12:10:15 PM
Bump
#3SbladesPosted 3/28/2014 12:13:49 PM
So far I am liking it.
---
Using enemy prisoners to clear minefields is not allowed. However, they can be tricked into looking for buried treasure.
#4heffley19Posted 3/28/2014 12:15:06 PM
Wasn't a big fan of it and I love stealth games. Just couldn't get into it, but you may like it never know. I will be getting Tomb Raider fo sho!
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#5Apex-PlayerPosted 3/28/2014 12:15:59 PM
Most will say no, I will say yes.
If you like going for 100% the replay value is huge.
If you only run it once, the story is a fail so it's not worth it.

I really enjoy it. Had no problems with paying full price i've gotten my moneys worth 5x over.
Half off is a great price IMO.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#6cabcalloway1983Posted 3/28/2014 12:17:48 PM
I made a topic asking about it.Said i didn't care about the story only the gameplay and people still told me it wasn't worth it.

I still want to buy it despite people telling me i shouldn't,i enjoy stealth games.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#7B1GB0SS_86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 12:19:35 PM
Apex-Player posted...

I really enjoy it. Had no problems with paying full price i've gotten my moneys worth 5x over.

I guess i can give it a go. I honestly think people say they dont like it because of the difficulty. It looks like a hard game and i need a hard game for a change. Games are to easy now days.
#8Apex-PlayerPosted 3/28/2014 12:25:33 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Apex-Player posted...

I guess i can give it a go. I honestly think people say they dont like it because of the difficulty. It looks like a hard game and i need a hard game for a change. Games are to easy now days.

Wait until you look up the achievement for playing a custom difficulty above 700, gets insane.
The custom difficulty selections are outstanding, more then anything i've seen on console.
The platinum-1000/1000 is respectable for difficulty.
I really want it^^

If you appreciate it for what it is, you won't regret the purchase.
I use a statement like 'imagine an Elder Scrolls Thieves Guild, polished and done better' when referencing it to my friends and in a few topics like this.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#9leatheljPosted 3/28/2014 12:59:12 PM
Are you new ? Don't ever ask game FAQ what game you should buy. Choose and think for yourself
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#10cabcalloway1983Posted 3/28/2014 1:07:47 PM
leathelj posted...
Are you new ? Don't ever ask game FAQ what game you should buy. Choose and think for yourself

Nothing wrong with gathering a handful of opinions.Better to get the opinions of those who have played the game.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.