since theif is on sale should i download it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. since theif is on sale should i download it?

User Info: B1GB0SS_86

B1GB0SS_86
2 years ago#1
Is it worth 29.99?

B1GB0SS_86
2 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: Sblades

Sblades
2 years ago#3
So far I am liking it.
Using enemy prisoners to clear minefields is not allowed. However, they can be tricked into looking for buried treasure.

User Info: heffley19

heffley19
2 years ago#4
Wasn't a big fan of it and I love stealth games. Just couldn't get into it, but you may like it never know. I will be getting Tomb Raider fo sho!
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
2 years ago#5
Most will say no, I will say yes.
If you like going for 100% the replay value is huge.
If you only run it once, the story is a fail so it's not worth it.

I really enjoy it. Had no problems with paying full price i've gotten my moneys worth 5x over.
Half off is a great price IMO.
PSN/ Comfort_Cat

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
2 years ago#6
I made a topic asking about it.Said i didn't care about the story only the gameplay and people still told me it wasn't worth it.

I still want to buy it despite people telling me i shouldn't,i enjoy stealth games.
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.

B1GB0SS_86
2 years ago#7
Apex-Player posted...

I really enjoy it. Had no problems with paying full price i've gotten my moneys worth 5x over.

I guess i can give it a go. I honestly think people say they dont like it because of the difficulty. It looks like a hard game and i need a hard game for a change. Games are to easy now days.

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
2 years ago#8
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Apex-Player posted...

I guess i can give it a go. I honestly think people say they dont like it because of the difficulty. It looks like a hard game and i need a hard game for a change. Games are to easy now days.

Wait until you look up the achievement for playing a custom difficulty above 700, gets insane.
The custom difficulty selections are outstanding, more then anything i've seen on console.
The platinum-1000/1000 is respectable for difficulty.
I really want it^^

If you appreciate it for what it is, you won't regret the purchase.
I use a statement like 'imagine an Elder Scrolls Thieves Guild, polished and done better' when referencing it to my friends and in a few topics like this.
PSN/ Comfort_Cat

User Info: leathelj

leathelj
2 years ago#9
Are you new ? Don't ever ask game FAQ what game you should buy. Choose and think for yourself
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
2 years ago#10
leathelj posted...
Are you new ? Don't ever ask game FAQ what game you should buy. Choose and think for yourself

Nothing wrong with gathering a handful of opinions.Better to get the opinions of those who have played the game.
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. since theif is on sale should i download it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived