since theif is on sale should i download it?

#11boolzeroPosted 3/28/2014 12:46:46 PM
It's a steal at $29.99 in my opinion... A great game that seems to get an unnecessary amount if hate for reasons I can't seem to figure out. Most f the folks I've seen say not to get it haven't even played it and are simply parroting what they have read...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#12CrownedOne03Posted 3/28/2014 12:56:04 PM
I bought both Thief and Tomb raider for the 29.99 digital sale. Then went to Microsoft store and bought AC4 & LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for 29.99 physical sale. Pretty good weekend deals!

Thief is pretty good and enjoying it. I wouldn't pay more than $30 for it though.
#13PoloMan6Posted 3/28/2014 5:36:25 PM
I would say $30 is a good price for a decent game. Not a great game by any stretch, but a good one well worth THAT price.
#14da_StoOgePosted 3/28/2014 5:44:25 PM
Wait, you like hard games and today's offerings are too easy? Do you like stealth games?

If so then buy it!

This game is amazing if you don't mind old-school mechanics. Like the other guy said, the level that you can customise your game to is insane.

I recommend turning off combat and every feature that highlights were items and secrets are. Playing it that way now and nothing beats figuring out to get to hidden areas without any on screen indicator to help you.

Did you like Deus Ex? Did you play it stealthy? Then you should like this game. Same amazing level design and even better stealth mechanics.

I'm on chapter 5, which is a creepy as hell level, and I'm over twenty hours in. I think there's at least 3 more chapters after this and probably many more side-quests. After that I'm replaying it for a 100% run.
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#15Jedi454Posted 3/28/2014 5:52:01 PM
It's a waste of your hard earned coin.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.