I'm in debate on which console to get next friday

#1sammogardPosted 3/28/2014 12:00:32 PM
Dont know why but i feel like getting a ps4 but then i look at the exclusives and realize not much entices me to get it.

yet the legends in ultimate team on fifa and forza alone are enough for me to get xbox one.

but i'm tossed and torn between which to get

i don't give one care about specs or graphics i really don't. i doubt i'll use every feature on xbox one

but i hate the ps4 menu's and controller.

so i realy dn't know where i lean.

if i choose xbox i want to get forza but i can get it cheaper off craigslist but i also dont think titanfall is for me. so i'm so torn what to do.
#2GondolinRisesPosted 3/28/2014 12:03:08 PM
If you hate the ps4 controller, get the xb1. Controller is kind of a big deal.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#3Omega_BlackPosted 3/28/2014 12:04:47 PM

The controller is one of the most important aspects of gaming.
I think you already know what you want.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 3/28/2014 12:05:38 PM
sammogard posted...
Dont know why but i feel like getting a ps4 but then i look at the exclusives and realize not much entices me to get it.

yet the legends in ultimate team on fifa and forza alone are enough for me to get xbox one.

but i'm tossed and torn between which to get

i don't give one care about specs or graphics i really don't. i doubt i'll use every feature on xbox one

so i realy dn't know where i lean.

if i choose xbox i want to get forza but i can get it cheaper off craigslist but i also dont think titanfall is for me. so i'm so torn what to do.

Damn, if you hate the DS4, you must think the DS3 was a spawn of Satan.

Anyway, if I was conflicted as you, I would just wait to later to purchase a console. But it does seem like you're leaning towards the XBone. Also if you're only gaming on one console don't just look at current titles, look up future ones as well, see if any from either console interest you more.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#5chex81Posted 3/28/2014 12:07:47 PM
The controller was a big selling point in my decision, i just preferred the X1 controller A LOT more than PS4's. Like you specs didnt matter so much to me.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#6Joey-ZazaPosted 3/28/2014 12:08:41 PM
Do you have a 360 with live?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#7MrImpatient35Posted 3/28/2014 12:10:13 PM
I had a hypothetical conversation with my friend today about PS4. If I got it today, what would I use it for? I'd prolly get Black Flag for it, and umm...MAYBE Infamous. I'd likely get single player, multiplat games on PS4. Everything else I'd get on X1.

Other than gaming, I use X1 for other things. I was on Skype with my friend a while ago. Having this very conversation. PS4 doesn't look like a bad purchase at all, but I'd prefer X1. I'll maybe get PS4 next year. Not much reason to get it this year...unless they show me something special at E3.
---
FML
#8sammogard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 12:10:48 PM
i just see no real reason to get a ps4 yet. i want to wait for some exclusive ps4 games that i like in order to get it. i never had a ps3 i just played it once at gamestop and hated everything about it tho uncharted 2 was alot of funo from the demo.

just duno. if i get xb1 i lean towards getting the titanfall bundle but it'll be another 2 weeks till ig et money for another game and i really want forza but i know i can get it for 25 30 bucks used on craigslist.
#9Talk2DaHandPosted 3/28/2014 12:13:18 PM
sounds like the X1 is better for you, controller is niiice
---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#10sammogard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 12:25:17 PM
i have played bf4 for xb1 and i hated the controller to maybe cuz im so used to the 360's