How well do you see the next gen consoles selling this Christmas 2014?

#1squon8888Posted 3/28/2014 1:06:09 PM
Most people who wait, usually buy the year after. So Id expect sales to be through the roof this xmas for both systems.
#2BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/28/2014 1:10:36 PM
Xbox might sell well due to the fact that stores still have stacks and no one can find a PS4, so the stupid moms won't have a choice but to buy a One for their kids.
---
"What are you pointing the gun at the suitcase for? It's dead already."
#3Foreman22Posted 3/28/2014 1:26:17 PM
Without better and more game diversity, probably poorly.
#4cabcalloway1983Posted 3/28/2014 1:28:17 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Xbox might sell well due to the fact that stores still have stacks and no one can find a PS4, so the stupid moms won't have a choice but to buy a One for their kids.

I believe this totally unbiased post.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#5zerooo0Posted 3/28/2014 1:34:28 PM
The X1 will probably sell pretty good this year with a new Halo coming out. If MS does Halo 2 HD with original Multiplayer then that will be unbelievable for the X1 plus all the other games that are coming out by the end of the year like Sunset Overdrive, and Quantum Break. Also depending on E3 whatever MS has to show, and maybe Black Tusk Studio could do what they did with Halo last year, but with Gears of War do a little teaser for that.

PS4 should do good, but Sony has such a shaky performances at E3 that it could go either way for them right now. The PS4 will still be doing good, but it might not have as many as the AAA's coming out depending on Sony E3 conference. Their E3 conferences have always been hit and miss for me like when they focused most of E3 2012, I think, on Wonderbook. The PS4 is going to do well, but the X1 could catch up this holiday if Sony doesn't go in swinging with the games this year at E3 instead of just countermarketing MS.

Wii U well Nintendo has Super Smash Bros, MK8, and I think a new Zelda game coming out this year. I think all three systems should do well with the X1 doing the best in games AS OF RIGHT NOW, PS4 doing a strong pace, and the Wii U lagging behind.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6Apex-PlayerPosted 3/28/2014 1:41:18 PM(edited)
They will sell great, both will have a library worth checking out by then.
PlayStation will still be the go to gaming machine for consoles,
Xboxone will be considerably reduced from its original launch price,
I'm expecting a 349.99 model with or without Kinect to compete with Sony standing firm at 399.99.

Forgot the wiiU =/ it will sell decent too I think, with the new games it launches helping boost sales.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#7TBONE_OGPosted 3/28/2014 1:39:36 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...

Seriously. I think this dude needs some Midol to help with all that bloating and hot air he spews.
---
Always O.G.
#8BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/28/2014 1:39:59 PM

:D
---
#9BloatedSquirrelPosted 3/28/2014 1:44:59 PM
TBONE_OG posted...

Seriously. I think this dude needs some Midol to help with all that bloating and hot air he spews.

Have you been to a Best Buy or Target? They have STACKS of Xbox Ones and ZERO PS4s. IF it's still that way around the holidays, and someone is planning on buying a new console for someone, they may not have much of a choice. All I'm sayin...
---
#10Satchmo25Posted 3/28/2014 2:06:59 PM
TBONE_OG posted...

Have you been to a Best Buy or Target? They have STACKS of Xbox Ones and ZERO PS4s. IF it's still that way around the holidays, and someone is planning on buying a new console for someone, they may not have much of a choice. All I'm sayin...

We can only hope so, we want kids to be happy and Mom's buying Xbox One's over PS4's is good news since there's better games for MS
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.