3. Forza (Xbox)
4. Dead Rising 3 (Xbox)
5. Infamous (ps4)
6. Killer instinct (Xbox)
7. Project Spark (Xbox)
8. Ryse (Xbox)
9. Knack(ps4)
10. Kill zone (ps4)

Only 3 ps4 games make the list. Will the ps4 show us something awesome at E3? How long will they be able to ride with no games on the momentum from microsofts failed online policy?

I'm gonna make a list comparing XB1 and PS4 exclusives but will conveniently come up with specific restrictions that will only affect the PS4's exclusives list, and also give the XB1 list non exclusives!(Titanfall, project spark, and PvZ: GW aren't exclusive to the XB1, and if you do choose to include them its only fair to include cross gen/PC games that are shared with the PS4, also project spark isn't even out yet, so you'd also have to give the PS4 Deep Down, FF14, MLB 2014, Driveclub, the order, and UC4 under the same conditions...)

Also why do PvZ GW and Killer instinct get to make the list but not indies? Both of those games could are of indie quality, in that i could have seen an indie dev pushing out games like those.

The list is games out now...just saying
#32Lawboy2Posted 3/28/2014 11:06:07 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
Hate to break this to you, TC... but Titanfall, Plants Vs. Zombies and Project Spark are not exclusive to the Xbox One.

Make more reassurance topics why don't you. You do an awful good job of sitting here all day and defending this super amazing unbeatable console that gots tha gaemz rather than actually playing it. Bored of it already?

Console exclusive... Go put them in your ps4

Don't have to. I can play Project Spark, PVZ and Titanfall on the 360. I can also play them all on the PC. Can you play Killzone and inFamous on the PC and PS3?
hint: NO.

Also title says current consoles....and everything pretty much is on PC....so ur telling me halo and gears aren't exclusives
#33LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 11:07:01 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
Hate to break this to you, TC... but Titanfall, Plants Vs. Zombies and Project Spark are not exclusive to the Xbox One.

Make more reassurance topics why don't you. You do an awful good job of sitting here all day and defending this super amazing unbeatable console that gots tha gaemz rather than actually playing it. Bored of it already?

Don't have to. I can play Project Spark, PVZ and Titanfall on the 360. I can also play them all on the PC. Can you play Killzone and inFamous on the PC and PS3?

Good for you doesn't change the fact they are console exclusive
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#34HyzenBurgPosted 3/28/2014 11:09:44 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...

Also title says current consoles....and everything pretty much is on PC....so ur telling me halo and gears aren't exclusives

Halo 3, Reach, and 4 are exclusive to the Xbox 360. You can't play those on PC, can you?
What about Gears 2, 3, and Judgement? Nope, 360 only.

His little title "current consoles" is there for reassurance over the PS4. That is his intention.
---
Simone Simons is insanely hot. That is all.
#35HyzenBurgPosted 3/28/2014 11:12:47 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...

Good for you doesn't change the fact they are console exclusive

You might have something to brag about if they were exclusive to your precious Xbox One console, but they aren't. Would you like a tissue?

Ignore the PC all you want, but those games are there. Good luck playing inFamous Second Son on the PC.
---
#36Lawboy2Posted 3/28/2014 11:13:46 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
HyzenBurg posted...

Halo 3, Reach, and 4 are exclusive to the Xbox 360. You can't play those on PC, can you?
What about Gears 2, 3, and Judgement? Nope, 360 only.

His little title "current consoles" is there for reassurance over the PS4. That is his intention.

I didn't ask about certain titles...gears is a microdot exclusive halo is a Microsoft exclusive no matter what's on PC...in that case ps4 only has 5 exclusives coming this year...because everything on ps4 is on PC....my favorite console exclusives on ps4 are black light and warframe....and my most anticipated game for the ps4 is planetside 2...so I guess I shouldn't consider those console exclusives
#37HyzenBurgPosted 3/28/2014 11:17:37 PM
Lawboy2 posted...

...because everything on ps4 is on PC....

I am done responding to you after that.
---
#38Lawboy2Posted 3/28/2014 11:20:26 PM
HyzenBurg posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

...because everything on ps4 is on PC....

I am done responding to you after that.

There not...am I missing something last I checked all but...resogun, knack, dead nation, infamous and killzone are not on PC....and of the 100 coming....only the order, drive club and mlb the show...isn't coming to PC....and mlb the show is on ps3 and vita
#39joeskeletorPosted 3/28/2014 11:21:31 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
The ones that mattern No INDIES

1. Titanfall (Xbox)
2. Plants vs zombies (Xbox)
3. Forza (Xbox)
4. Dead Rising 3 (Xbox)
5. Infamous (ps4)
7. Project Spark (Xbox)
8. Ryse (Xbox)
9. Knack(ps4)
10. Kill zone (ps4)

Only 3 ps4 games make the list. Will the ps4 show us something awesome at E3? How long will they be able to ride with no games on the momentum from microsofts failed online policy?

Your list is sad only cause it makes me realise this gen has sucked my list goes like this.

1. DR3 xb1
2. Contrast ps4
3. While not good Infamous SS ps4
4.Killer Instinct xb1
5. Titanfall while yes being a shallow FPS its ok for a few days. Xb1

With that being said this gen has sucked people who put pathetic games like ryse and knack on thier list are just grasping for straws. Best game this gen is a port of last years tomb raider._.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor
#40Lawboy2Posted 3/28/2014 11:28:41 PM
joeskeletor posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
The ones that mattern No INDIES

1. Titanfall (Xbox)
2. Plants vs zombies (Xbox)
3. Forza (Xbox)
4. Dead Rising 3 (Xbox)
5. Infamous (ps4)
7. Project Spark (Xbox)
8. Ryse (Xbox)
9. Knack(ps4)
10. Kill zone (ps4)

Your list is sad only cause it makes me realise this gen has sucked my list goes like this.

1. DR3 xb1
2. Contrast ps4
3. While not good Infamous SS ps4
4.Killer Instinct xb1
5. Titanfall while yes being a shallow FPS its ok for a few days. Xb1

With that being said this gen has sucked people who put pathetic games like ryse and knack on thier list are just grasping for straws. Best game this gen is a port of last years tomb raider._.

The fact that u named contrast is beyond me...but it's all about opinions...this gen has been amazing for me on both consoles...to each his own