How well did titanfall sell?

#21hak145Posted 3/29/2014 3:00:06 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Is so very well Ashley you have to consider there's not very me Xbox ones compared to other consuls was ephedrine the Xbox 360 sales is going be looking really good for Microsoft don't believe all the trolls posting here is just common sense another anything they can to try to downplay tighten fall success

What?
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2
#22chex81Posted 3/29/2014 3:06:52 AM
Really how important is the sales figure and why do we care so much? My gosh, if I spent my time looking through the sales figure comparisons of everything I enjoy...it would still not change my enjoyment if I disliked it or loved it.

But for the people who are bum hurt over wanting the answer to these sales figures to generate another 1000 topics on this board, it's gotta come soon. And only then will it matter if you really enjoyed playing the game or if it was a temporary fix until CoD/BF.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#23ixoriaPosted 3/29/2014 3:10:04 AM
I think the PC version sold more than X1 version but obviously 360 version will have the best sales out of 3. Too bad they keep delaying it :P
#24Spetsnaz420Posted 3/29/2014 3:56:03 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Is so very well Ashley you have to consider there's not very me Xbox ones compared to other consuls was ephedrine the Xbox 360 sales is going be looking really good for Microsoft don't believe all the trolls posting here is just common sense another anything they can to try to downplay tighten fall success

Argh this just gave me eye cancer
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#25NeoMonkPosted 3/29/2014 3:59:19 AM
360 sales trumped the xb1 and they were both crushed by PC sales.
Sounds about right.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#26Tyronelio1Posted 3/29/2014 4:04:52 AM
NeoMonk posted...
360 sales trumped the xb1 and they were both crushed by PC sales.
Sounds about right.

How would you know?

I like how a 360 game that's yet to be released has crush the x1 sales, that figures have yet to be released and that the pc sales that no one knows crush them both.

You must be the ultimate insider.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#27GingaritoPosted 3/29/2014 4:39:30 AM
Not as much as Call Of Duty which in itself is a crime.
---
Currently playing - Titanfall and its amazing.
Best games played last year: the last of us , tomb raider. MUFC hated adored never ignored.
#28PrinceMedionPosted 3/29/2014 4:52:52 AM
You can really only trust VG charts long after things are out. Like what they list for games last year is compiled from the NPD over last year so its actually really accurate, anything without NPD numbers is guessing. Sometimes they take cues from statements released by the companies but since Microsoft has been very quiet about what Titanfall has actually done in sales (and my god the amount they've put into marketing) if they had broke 1 million I'm pretty sure we'd have a statement about it already, thats 25-33% of the X1 install base which would be crazy high. Leading me to believe it maybe sold half that at most and honestly I'm guessing around 300k or less on X1. PC likely didn't sell that much either.

I'm not worried about it 300k is just my personal guess we won't know anything until next month but I will be interested to see the numbers. What bothers me isn't really what it sold though its how much EA and Microsoft spent on it, I wish we had the information for that because whoever is paying for the marketing of this game is clearly not getting a return on it. If its EA then they'll be unhappy about that (which they've already expressed somewhat about making it an exclusive) is Microsoft is fronting the bill (which seems more likely) then not only did they have to pay out their ass for the exclusive rights to Titanfall but they've easily invested twice what they'll end up making off of the game after selling through 2million+ copies.
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.