I'm not going to lie, Microsoft do need up their game with Exclusives.

#1Jedi454Posted 3/28/2014 11:32:46 PM
Overall we haven't seen Microsoft offer that much in terms of exclusive games for the Xbox One since it's unveiling last year. I'm a big fan of all their systems, but I think they had a lot more hard hitting exclusives back in the OG Xbox era and when I say exclusives, I do mean PC games as well because I only count what exclusives consoles have to offer.

My more important statement is, I don't think Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo have announced much impressive stuff at all. Microsoft and Sony have just been holding onto multi-platform developers a lot, especially with console exclusive content and Nintendo just plain aren't releasing anything except a donkey kong game here and another Mario game there. The lack of exclusive games for the consoles doesn't impress me, I want to own all systems (well at least two), but there's no reason for me to buy another system if they aren't announcing much. I agree with everyone that said inFamous is good, but it's just not enough for me to buy a Ps4 and Nintendo just release platformers and rinsed Mario/ Donkey Kong/ Zelda games every year.

I think the gaming industry is possibly running out of brilliant new ideas and maybe developers/ publishers see the benefit in releasing most of their games multiplatform.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#2Lawboy2Posted 3/28/2014 11:38:30 PM
Someone obviously hasn't played p v z
#3PoweredMilkManPosted 3/28/2014 11:38:54 PM
4months dude, 4 months.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#4xacebopPosted 3/28/2014 11:40:38 PM
Lawboy2 posted...

Not exclusive
#5Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 11:40:54 PM
Lawboy2 posted...

Yeah I have, i've played it on 360.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#6Tyronelio1Posted 3/28/2014 11:40:56 PM
Kinect sports rivals ftw.
---
I wouldn't mind a game where I could be a Russian or North Korean character and shoot the us troops for once.
#7Lawboy2Posted 3/28/2014 11:41:10 PM
xacebop posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Not exclusive

Here we go...are u playing it right now
#8RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/28/2014 11:51:12 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
xacebop posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Not exclusive

lol
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/29/2014 12:12:40 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
xacebop posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Not exclusive

Looks like he's on a message forum right now, not hard to figure out.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#10LEGEND_725Posted 3/29/2014 12:21:04 AM
Joe Fred confirmed Xbox obviously has always crucifixes, since PlayStation has no exclusives worth playing neutrals even try anymore
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you