I'm not going to lie, Microsoft do need up their game with Exclusives.

#11TigercmlPosted 3/29/2014 12:26:07 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Joe Fred confirmed Xbox obviously has always crucifixes, since PlayStation has no exclusives worth playing neutrals even try anymore

Are your brains as big as your biceps?
---
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7aSfVRT7G62XtO1wGu1c2A
Check Out My Youtube Channel For PS4 Gameplay Videos And Clips!
#12LEGEND_725Posted 3/29/2014 12:37:26 AM
Tigercml posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Joe Fred confirmed Xbox obviously has always crucifixes, since PlayStation has no exclusives worth playing neutrals even try anymore

Actually I'm pretty sure brains besides your brain does not affect how intelligent you are but if so then my brain would be huge gnomes saying
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#13masumane2Posted 3/29/2014 12:38:21 AM
Lawboy2 posted...
Someone obviously hasn't played p v z

Plants vs Zombies? You realize you're only making his point for him?
---
Christians don't believe in gravity
#14TigercmlPosted 3/29/2014 12:41:10 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Tigercml posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Actually I'm pretty sure brains besides your brain does not affect how intelligent you are but if so then my brain would be huge gnomes saying

Thanks. You just answered my question.
---
#15LEGEND_725Posted 3/29/2014 12:44:07 AM
Tigercml posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Tigercml posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

And female MP you know I'll always love to help out p.m. if you have anymore burning questions Mankas I can answer a good assist commonsense and I'm saying for real
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#16Apex-PlayerPosted 3/29/2014 12:49:14 AM
Counts PC-xboxone games as exclusive, acts like PC-PS4 games are not exclusive.
/yawn pointless, contradicts himself every other topic.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#17TigercmlPosted 3/29/2014 12:49:47 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Tigercml posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Tigercml posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

And female MP you know I'll always love to help out p.m. if you have anymore burning questions Mankas I can answer a good assist commonsense and I'm saying for real

Is English your native language?
---
#18nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 12:54:29 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Overall we haven't seen Microsoft offer that much in terms of exclusive games for the Xbox One since it's unveiling last year. I'm a big fan of all their systems, but I think they had a lot more hard hitting exclusives back in the OG Xbox era and when I say exclusives, I do mean PC games as well because I only count what exclusives consoles have to offer.

My more important statement is, I don't think Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo have announced much impressive stuff at all. Microsoft and Sony have just been holding onto multi-platform developers a lot, especially with console exclusive content and Nintendo just plain aren't releasing anything except a donkey kong game here and another Mario game there. The lack of exclusive games for the consoles doesn't impress me, I want to own all systems (well at least two), but there's no reason for me to buy another system if they aren't announcing much. I agree with everyone that said inFamous is good, but it's just not enough for me to buy a Ps4 and Nintendo just release platformers and rinsed Mario/ Donkey Kong/ Zelda games every year.

I think the gaming industry is possibly running out of brilliant new ideas and maybe developers/ publishers see the benefit in releasing most of their games multiplatform.

Why do you care so much?
The video game industry will not die.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#19CaIiber345Posted 3/29/2014 12:58:00 AM
Xbox One has the better retail exclusives out of the gate. They need to keep releasing strong retail exclusives throughout the console's lifespan. Milking Gears and Halo isn't going to cut it this gen. (Although of course any Halo entry is going to move units.)
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#20CaIiber345Posted 3/29/2014 1:00:38 AM
nb003_99 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Overall we haven't seen Microsoft offer that much in terms of exclusive games for the Xbox One since it's unveiling last year. I'm a big fan of all their systems, but I think they had a lot more hard hitting exclusives back in the OG Xbox era and when I say exclusives, I do mean PC games as well because I only count what exclusives consoles have to offer.

My more important statement is, I don't think Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo have announced much impressive stuff at all. Microsoft and Sony have just been holding onto multi-platform developers a lot, especially with console exclusive content and Nintendo just plain aren't releasing anything except a donkey kong game here and another Mario game there. The lack of exclusive games for the consoles doesn't impress me, I want to own all systems (well at least two), but there's no reason for me to buy another system if they aren't announcing much. I agree with everyone that said inFamous is good, but it's just not enough for me to buy a Ps4 and Nintendo just release platformers and rinsed Mario/ Donkey Kong/ Zelda games every year.

I think the gaming industry is possibly running out of brilliant new ideas and maybe developers/ publishers see the benefit in releasing most of their games multiplatform.

Why do you care so much?
The video game industry will not die.

Because this is a video game console message board. You know, where people come to talk about video game consoles.

Microsoft/Xbox One exclusives are an important subject when considering the success of the console this generation.

I'll reserve comment on your signature without knowing the context in which you're quoting HENTAIDOJI.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny