I'm not going to lie, Microsoft do need up their game with Exclusives.

#31NitharadPosted 3/29/2014 4:31:37 AM
People actually wanting exclusives... sad times.
#32DelkuraPosted 3/29/2014 5:03:06 AM
tadmfpole posted...
MS needs some fresh new exclusives. Titanfall is a good start but the multiplayer FPS genre really is getting a bit stale, for me at least. Same can be said for all the consoles though. The best sequels I have played recently are Rayman Legends and Diablo 3, both out****ingstanding titles. The new gen has barely even started so we can't say much about lack of new titles yet, but I wouldn't mind at least hearing about some in the works.

What about Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive?
#33spacejamjordanzPosted 3/29/2014 5:08:14 AM
I get TC's concern. Given how the 360 started out so good, but dried up the last few years. Let's give it a little more time and see what Microsoft has in the pipeline that we don't know about yet.

I am at the point to seeing what is next. I am starting to get bored of Titanfall.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#34Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 5:21:21 AM
I honestly think exclusives would have less people feeling skeptical on buy an Xbox One, which would attract more customers, not that i'm complaining about Xbox One sales because they're booming.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#35axelfooley2k5Posted 3/29/2014 6:07:57 AM
how things are now has little to do with how the future will play out
People complaining 4 months into a generation are not looking at the big picture

Exclusives are what will make the xbone worth buying

Ms needs to make and buy exclusives to be relevant. Sony will have plenty of games just like they have in the past. All 3rd party games are going to perform better.

the whole point is that ms isnt winning anyone over with 3rd party performance
Its crystal clear : microsoft needs to bust out the wallet
---
Kramerica Industries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#36leatheljPosted 3/29/2014 6:56:35 AM
How about you just wait tc good lord. Gamers these days spoiled to the core. The xb1 and ps4 have plenty of play and plenty different kinds of exclusives. It's like ppl have lost there common sense all ppl see are numbers and stats and sales no common sense
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#37Laylow12Posted 3/29/2014 9:28:59 AM
todd_360 posted...
I think/hope Microsoft learned their lesson from the last generation. Things pretty much began the same way as they are now with the 360 having more exclusives and the PS3 having no games as everyone was fond of saying. But then if you look at the games out over the latter parts of the console's lives the 360 had less than half the amount of exclusives that the PS3 had. They started out strong but eventually lost their focus to Kinect games of which there also wasn't many. Hopefully the news that they spent such a significant amount of money on exclusives this time around means they're aware of this and are aiming to correct it, otherwise they'll just do what they did before. Blow their load early and then keep making terrible games for the Kinect in an attempt to get use out of it and lose focus on exclusive titles again.

http://i.imgur.com/tudLwfQ.jpg

This list was floating around a lot near the end of last year. The left columns for each console are regular games and the right columns are Kinect/Move titles. It's pretty clear to see the 360 was a disaster for exclusives in 2013 and all of Microsoft's energy was being pored into the Kinect whereas Sony kept their focus on the retail games. I'm sure Microsoft is aware of this and will aim to correct it, at least partially. But they have their work cut out for them.

Wow! There is tons of KINECT only games and only a few regular games? Is this why KINECT is mandatory purchase now?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#38levelshooterPosted 3/29/2014 9:52:02 AM
Apex-Player posted...
Counts PC-xboxone games as exclusive, acts like PC-PS4 games are not exclusive.
/yawn pointless, contradicts himself every other topic.

I'm sure he meant p v z GW is a Microsoft exclusive.

Is it on PS3/ps4/WiiU/psvita?

Thought not

That's the difference.
---
-not changing this Sig until David Moyes is sacked or wins a major trophy
#39vbarzeyPosted 3/29/2014 10:11:08 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
4months dude, 4 months.

You may want to look at whats coming next. Looks pretty dry for exclusives until end of 2014. Both these consoles have been a major disappointment in terms of games....so far and for the next several months.

You'll be back here saying "10 months dude, 10 months."
#40CGB_SpenderPosted 3/29/2014 10:26:42 AM
Word is MS has too many games to show off at E3 they are having to cut some. I'm expecting the likes of Forza Horizon 2, Halo 2 Anniversary and Crackdown 3 to name a few. Plus that exclusive Japanese game for TGS. Not to mention there's Twisted Pixel's next game, Rare's game after Kinect Sports Rivals and Lionhead's non-Fable game to look forward to.
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg