Crippling Waits: YOUR most painful wait for a game!

#21DarkHolesPosted 3/29/2014 8:30:50 AM
Fallout 4
Aaaaaaarrrrrggghhh when will it come????
---
You my friend don't just take the biscuit, you take it, eat it, then s*** back in the tin
#22BTM4444Posted 3/29/2014 8:52:07 AM
DarkHoles posted...
Fallout 4
Aaaaaaarrrrrggghhh when will it come????

---
I'm a Proud Xbox One Owner :)
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#23james259Posted 3/29/2014 8:56:06 AM
It was Animal Crossing New Leaf
Right now its the new Smash Bros

But I promise when more info for Fallout 4 is released that will consume my life. Favorite series
---
Life is short. STUNT IT - Hot Rod
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#242ndAtomiskPosted 3/29/2014 9:13:19 AM
The original Fable. All that hype. Everything I read about that game made it sound like gaming perfection. I needed that. Every day found me trying to dig up new info on it, see a new screen shot, or analyzing trailers and gameplay videos I've seen dozens of times.

Shinobido 2 was another one. Anyone that knows me knows that the first Shinobido is one of my all time favorite games. So when I heard they were making a sequel I knew I would get a Vita specifically to play that. Imagine my surprise when it was a launch title. I was even more surprised to find out that it was coming to the US this time.

And for games that went unreleased there was:

Dead or Alive: Code Cronus. After having spent a ton of time on Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black, to hear about an action game starring Ayane and Kasumi (Ayane being my favorite DOA character) just made me so freaking giddy. I could practically see how fun the game would be. I was crushed to learn that when Itagaki left Tecmo, everything about the game left with him.

And finally there was Cry On. After Lost Odyssey, I was excited for Mistwalker's next project. I hear about Cry On. A game about a girl and her golem and how gameplay changes depending on which one you are. But what got me was that the game was supposedly going to be so emotional that you would cry...a lot. Unfortunately it was cancelled.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#25Sinister187Posted 3/29/2014 9:23:48 AM(edited)
Of all time? Probably Thrill Kill. I waited so long for it to come out and even had all the cash saved up. Then they canned it a week or so before release. Thankfully, I have the bootleg version with all the features included. But still an official version would have been great. Same with Fear Effect 3 and Nightmare Creatures 3.

Right now I'm anticipating The Evil Within the most and I'm hoping they will announce Manhunt 3, The Suffering 3 and a new Tenchu or Bloodrayne. But those will likely never see the light of day.

Strange it's all 3's mainly. o_O
---
When Life Gives You Razor-Blades, You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razor-Blades! - Hobo With A Shotgun
#26AceAndJunpeiPosted 3/29/2014 9:30:11 AM
A true sequel to Alan Wake.

Shenmue 3.

Skies of Arcadia 2.

WiiU Zelda.

The Last Guardian.

They all break my heart.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#27the_old_daysPosted 3/29/2014 10:28:43 AM
Fallout 4 without question.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#28iggyhaxorPosted 3/29/2014 2:11:55 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
The wait for Starcraft 2 was pretty bad.
Each Super Smash game is probably the worst though, especially since they started doing the Dojo during pre-launch

Dude said starcraft ghost lmao

How about duke nukem forever. Took like 15 years, multiple engine and developer changes, finally releases and was a turd
---
iggy - greenton (acnl) 3ds 4828-4520-0364 dream address=5800-2822-9691
#29iggyhaxorPosted 3/29/2014 2:15:22 PM
CammyApple posted...
Still waiting on Project Ego. Still waiting on True Fantasy Live Online.

This too project ego looked so much better than fable ended up being and i was so hyped for tflo
---
iggy - greenton (acnl) 3ds 4828-4520-0364 dream address=5800-2822-9691
#30TheCyborgNinjaPosted 3/29/2014 2:22:49 PM
Mine was probably Mass Effect 3, then Halo 2.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo