Despite negativity what made you stick with the Xbox brand

#1LEGEND_725Posted 3/29/2014 12:50:09 AM
I want to express Gosses 2001 Xbox is really fun introduced me to Halo naturally I wanted Xbox 360 awesome games Halo again more exclusives and I SmartOne despite negativity and just stick with it again I mean really just see what the files with Mike Whitley what Microsoft can do with it because I think they can really make yourself a dedicated service once again no halo Bessicks Lisa's better send me better controller
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2steelix55Posted 3/29/2014 12:51:18 AM
Controller, friends play on Xbox, and I like the achievement system better than trophies. I will get a PS4 too though down the road.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 780 || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x64
#3Tyronelio1Posted 3/29/2014 12:52:13 AM
Achievements.
#4CaIiber345Posted 3/29/2014 12:54:49 AM(edited)
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/period.htm

And why don't I understand "Gosses" and "Bessick's Lisa" and whatever those are, yet everyone else is answering like everything makes sense...
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#5Tyronelio1Posted 3/29/2014 12:55:49 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/period.htm

And why don't I understand "Gosses" and "Bessick's Lisa" and whatever those are, yet everyone else is answering like everything makes sense...

When he posts I just read the topic title because that's basically all that I can understand.
#6Troll_DirectoryPosted 3/29/2014 12:55:49 AM
honestly, i haven't noticed any negativity outside of the internet. and, pretty much everything trumps the internet. so like the last two generations, i picked up the playstation and the xbox for their exclusive games and features.
#7nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 12:59:41 AM
Deep end_____________> LEGEND_725
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#8xacebopPosted 3/29/2014 1:00:12 AM
I didn't. Bought a ps4 instead with a year left on Xbox live because ms wanted to settle between a gaming console and a Wii, focusing on entertainment. For $100 more imagine if that was put into the CPU GPU combo. There would be no war. Ms simply shot themselves in the foot and I feel truly sorry for gamers who don't know the back story and e3 fiasco but still made apPurchase for "the games".

Sadly these games weren't even an upgrade from their 360s and the lack of cross platform play or even communication for that matter makes me wonder why anyone would waste money on a console when there is a better one available for a fraction of the price
#9robert_rangersuPosted 3/29/2014 1:00:50 AM
All my buddies from the 360 have or are getting one. I'll get a PS4 when it's got a price cut and has some decent exclusives that I missed.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#10LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 1:02:43 AM
xacebop posted...
I didn't. Bought a ps4 instead with a year left on Xbox live because ms wanted to settle between a gaming console and a Wii, focusing on entertainment. For $100 more imagine if that was put into the CPU GPU combo. There would be no war. Ms simply shot themselves in the foot and I feel truly sorry for gamers who don't know the back story and e3 fiasco but still made apPurchase for "the games".

Sadly these games weren't even an upgrade from their 360s and the lack of cross platform play or even communication for that matter makes me wonder why anyone would waste money on a console when there is a better one available for a fraction of the price

I disagree Microsoft it was not eat three fiasco after they won a three Sony failed to really show anything interesting but they had the DMR the DRM Javid the end and it may also if Amboise forget just how boring there's a really was really something that's common sense
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you