Despite negativity what made you stick with the Xbox brand

#11nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 1:07:58 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
xacebop posted...
I didn't. Bought a ps4 instead with a year left on Xbox live because ms wanted to settle between a gaming console and a Wii, focusing on entertainment. For $100 more imagine if that was put into the CPU GPU combo. There would be no war. Ms simply shot themselves in the foot and I feel truly sorry for gamers who don't know the back story and e3 fiasco but still made apPurchase for "the games".

Sadly these games weren't even an upgrade from their 360s and the lack of cross platform play or even communication for that matter makes me wonder why anyone would waste money on a console when there is a better one available for a fraction of the price

I disagree Microsoft it was not eat three fiasco after they won a three Sony failed to really show anything interesting but they had the DMR the DRM Javid the end and it may also if Amboise forget just how boring there's a really was really something that's common sense

I disagree Microsoft it was not eat three fiasco after they won a three Sony failed to really show anything interesting but they had the DMR the DRM Javid the end and it may also if Amboise forget just how boring there's a really was really something that's common sense

Eh?
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#12CaIiber345Posted 3/29/2014 1:09:00 AM(edited)
LEGEND_725 posted...
xacebop posted...
I didn't. Bought a ps4 instead with a year left on Xbox live because ms wanted to settle between a gaming console and a Wii, focusing on entertainment. For $100 more imagine if that was put into the CPU GPU combo. There would be no war. Ms simply shot themselves in the foot and I feel truly sorry for gamers who don't know the back story and e3 fiasco but still made apPurchase for "the games".

Sadly these games weren't even an upgrade from their 360s and the lack of cross platform play or even communication for that matter makes me wonder why anyone would waste money on a console when there is a better one available for a fraction of the price

He's drunk-posting.

I guess he is in the Party stage of his signature.

That, or he's dictating through the Kinect...

---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Mercenary Kings, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#13LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 1:10:02 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
xacebop posted...

He's drunk-posting.

I guess he is in the Party stage of his signature.

That, or he's dictating through the Kinect...

No I'm not partying at you I just got home an hour ago and decided to jump on some forums before went to bed but yeah I still think what I'm saying is true I don't usually like fake anything so this is real and this will believe you know and you got to do something you at least believe it
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#14oldhbk76Posted 3/29/2014 1:43:15 AM
the exclusives and controller
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#15DarkKnight0458Posted 3/29/2014 2:58:31 AM
Achievements, Killer Instinct (Huge fighting game fan since SF4), Dead Rising 3 and my friends all have/will get one.
---
Don't sweat the small things.
#16Jedi454Posted 3/29/2014 3:08:52 AM
I love the controller, achievements are very nice, online service, the aesthetics of the Xbox One (matching kinect with my Television) and I need friends to play with for online games, since Playstation's don't sell well in Australia.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#17Jeh64Posted 3/29/2014 4:27:52 AM
games controller and online for me
#18WebsandWigsPosted 3/29/2014 4:38:53 AM
I prefer the Ones exclusives compared to the PS4s. Thats about it
#19jekyllPosted 3/29/2014 4:45:33 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Achievements.

This. They seem better than trophies. They're more granular instead of just bronze/silver/gold.
---
CloudMir on Xbox One/360 and PS3
#20B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/29/2014 4:47:29 AM
I was gonna get a ps4 at first but it had nothing i wanted to play. I went with the one because of dead rising 3 because im a big fan of the series and i wanted killer instinct . And i felt i may as well get xbox one because i can have the multiplats plus dr3 ki and ryse and titall. I dont care about the whole resolution thing with multiplats. I have like 15 games for my xbox one and im having a blast. If i had of gotten a ps4 i wouldn't even be playing it. I would be back on ps3 and 360. Im not dissing ps4 but i just was never into infamous and killzone. I found killzone to be pretty lame the only one i liked was the one on ps2. And knack is just.....let me shut up lol.... but this is my opinion so sony fanboys dont attack me lol. I love the PlayStation brand. I grew up with it and will get a ps4 down the line when they bring out a game im in to.