Despite negativity what made you stick with the Xbox brand

#31teeebzPosted 3/29/2014 7:02:04 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Reece504 posted...
WebsandWigs posted...
I prefer the Ones exclusives compared to the PS4s. Thats about it

this and controller
only if there was enough people like you two in the world to help and closed that 2.5 million gap.

So instead if adding to the topic you take a cheap shot at it? Okay.

That's why I have that jackass on my ignore. He adds so much to a conversation /sarcasm

Anyway, I have both systems but I got the one because I prefer live for MP, I like the controller a little more, and mainly, I like the exclusives.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#32L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 7:12:48 AM
teeebz posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Reece504 posted...
WebsandWigs posted...

this and controller
only if there was enough people like you two in the world to help and closed that 2.5 million gap.

That's why I have that jackass on my ignore. He adds so much to a conversation /sarcasm

Anyway, I have both systems but I got the one because I prefer live for MP, I like the controller a little more, and mainly, I like the exclusives.

And look at him claim he have me on ignore I made a simple post his rear end explode to the third degree that $500 wasted on the bone look like it hurt.
#33Shadow_ZujedPosted 3/29/2014 7:13:38 AM
I do t really game anymore. Probably play less than 5 hours of games a week.

So for those 5 hours I wanted to play on what my friends and family were playing on.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.14
#34RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/29/2014 7:15:10 AM
Acievements/gamerscore
Friends
Exclusives
Features
Online dominance
Controller

Always been a satisfied XB gamer why switch?
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#35DarkAdonis123Posted 3/29/2014 10:57:43 AM
Nothing. The Xbone has really been pissing me off. My THIRD one just arrived in the mail from M$ because my first one died and the replacement they sent me would randomly disconnect from my controllers. If this third one has issues I'm considering trading it for a PS4.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#36slyman19Posted 3/29/2014 11:01:49 AM
While I have both, Xbox will be my main. Sony is extremely unstable in terms of finance. I think they won't be around much longer.
#37SS_MetalSonicPosted 3/29/2014 11:01:50 AM
teeebz posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
Reece504 posted...
WebsandWigs posted...

this and controller

---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#38MixorzPosted 3/29/2014 11:07:41 AM
Friends game on live, have been content with XBox since its inception, my wife likes Kinect games.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II
#39L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 11:11:20 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Nothing. The Xbone has really been pissing me off. My THIRD one just arrived in the mail from M$ because my first one died and the replacement they sent me would randomly disconnect from my controllers. If this third one has issues I'm considering trading it for a PS4.

First of all any system die on me getting a boot out the door Sony M$ or Nintendo don't care I just don't like being burn.
#40Darth_StinkiusPosted 3/29/2014 11:12:56 AM
WebsandWigs posted...

Exact same for me
---
XBOX 360/One - Darth Stinkius
PS3 - darth_stinkius