#41bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 3/29/2014 11:13:37 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Acievements/gamerscore
Friends
Exclusives
Features
Online dominance
Controller

Always been a satisfied XB gamer why switch?

Pretty much this
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#42MOATS7798Posted 3/29/2014 11:17:45 AM
Dreamcast and Xbox were better than PS2
360 was better than PS3
Kids loved the Wii last gen
I've been on XBL Since beta
Prefer XBL and the friends I've gamed with for 12 years
I have a PS2 with the same 5 games I've ever bought
I only like the Sony consoles for MLB The Show (it's ONLY GREAT exclusive)

Xbox One vs PS4? Still the same today as it was the last two gens, better games, all my friends still choose Xbox over PS.

Resolution means nothing, I have a gaming PC and laptop if that's all I care about.

Sales mean nothing (Look at Xbox vs PS2, Dreamcast vs PS2, One vs PS4) If sales always meant it was best then we'd all play Wii and shut up or listen to lame pop music instead of what we actually like/love...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#43shads3055Posted 3/29/2014 11:23:44 AM
i sold ps3 the day the xbox one came out. i wanted the games xbox had over ps4 and i wanted everything on one imput. i love the idea of going all digital and having to never change imputs for tv or games. thats what sold me on xbox one.
#44DarkAdonis123Posted 3/30/2014 7:38:46 PM
MOATS7798 posted...

And then you woke up
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#45ShELbY_GT500Posted 3/30/2014 7:46:37 PM
I didn't stick with the Xbox brand. I just own an Xbox One and a PS4 because I like playing video games. Its really as simple as that.
#46Xeeh_BitzPosted 3/30/2014 7:59:56 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
360 was better than PS3

Xbox One vs PS4? Still the same today as it was the last two gens, better games, all my friends still choose Xbox over PS.

Resolution means nothing, I have a gaming PC and laptop if that's all I care about.

Sales mean nothing (Look at Xbox vs PS2, Dreamcast vs PS2, One vs PS4) If sales always meant it was best then we'd all play Wii and shut up or listen to lame pop music instead of what we actually like/love...

If music cost millions to develop and then, yes.. you would listen to pop music because that is all investors would put money into.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#47Jedi454Posted 3/30/2014 8:04:20 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
360 was better than PS3

This hit the nail on the head.
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#48quincy2000aPosted 3/31/2014 5:46:55 AM
I stuck with the Xbox brand (Day One preorder) based on a history of CONSOLES that were competitive in terms of power and performance with their closest competition.

Based on what I expected, I got burned this time.

I sure hope E3 showcases something special..
#49DarthWingnut2Posted 3/31/2014 6:06:03 AM
I wanted a console for this gen, and there was no way I would ever consider any console ever made by Sony (I have a problem with a company that gets hacked, has all your information get compromised, doesn't tell you about it for a month, then gets hacked again without securing anything in the meantime). And it looks like I was right not to go with Sony, they must believe that all their fans are zombies with brains dripping out of their ears if they expect that the price increase that they announced on their PS4 and all games and peripherals for it in Canada has anything to do with the Canadian Dollar losing value against the American Dollar... I mean, if that was actually the case, you should see price increases on PS3, and the games for it, as well as on Sony tvs and other electronics... no increase for those, means they are just trying to gouge.
#50ShadowNinja87Posted 3/31/2014 6:12:48 AM
I tried to stick with the MS brand this year but the betrayal and the lame exclusives track record they had on 360 swayed me other wise.