Despite negativity what made you stick with the Xbox brand

#51MRL3G3NDPosted 3/31/2014 7:16:16 AM
it was xbox live LMAO
JOKES ON ME!

I thought.. "well hey, xbox live has been awesome for the last 10 years, sony's got a while before they catch up"

Here we are SIX MONTHS IN...and we don't even have half the quality of XBL on the 360

JOKES ON ME SMH THANKS MS
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#52tubb311Posted 3/31/2014 7:20:27 AM
controller and games

uncharted is still the only playstation exclusive series that interests me.
---
GT: DonShetland
#53omega1110Posted 3/31/2014 8:00:12 AM
LOVE Halo, Gotten used to the Xbox style controllers(I played the heck out of my PS2 but after a few years with just my 360 I could not comfortably hold the Dual Shock 3 when I got a chance to play my friend's PS3). I also didn't think MS plans were all that horrible, but more so horribly presented.

On a side not for those saying paying $500 is not smart, today a 250GB Xbox 360 with Kinect goes for $350. For another $150 you get a Blu-Ray drive, 500GB, improved graphics etc. Really not that bad. Even more reasonable when comparing launch prices to launch prices, 20GB Xbox 360 was $400 at launch and Kinect was $150, thats $550 for both, or $450 for a 250GB & Kinect going by the Xbox price when the Kinect launched($300)
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#54Sevi_neyPosted 3/31/2014 8:01:31 AM
My low IQ and familial neglect.
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#55Masterchief5525Posted 3/31/2014 8:04:20 AM
Loved the Xbox since the original, controller is my favorite, prefer achievements over trophies greatly. Even though Sony has excellent exclusives I always had more fun on my Xbox (Even though I will get a PS4 soon enough) Like the online ecosystem a lot more, and I prefer to game online on my Xbox, tried it on the PS3 and it just wasn't the same.
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A
#56Waren_Posted 3/31/2014 8:17:29 AM
Not a band wagon type person but all my friends got it and there are new release comeing out i want to play with them Destiny and Elder scroll online being at the top of the list.
#57aheroafakePosted 3/31/2014 8:24:51 AM
Controller, most of my friends are Xbox users, achievements, Xbox Live, games, and the fact that I own over $300+ worth of movies and TV shows from the Xbox Store (actually one of the main reasons).
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#58MrImpatient35Posted 3/31/2014 8:26:39 AM
Damn. I'll try to make my answer short. During the whole generation of X360, I MUCH preferred their games to PS3. I assumed the same thing would happen this gen too. I liked X1's launch games more, so it seems like I'd be right.

Most of my gamer friends that I've played almost every co-op game with went with X1, so going with X1 wouldn't mean I could keep playing with them. We play Titanfall pretty often.

Even though most people seem to HATE it, I have high hopes for Kinect. I think that that is what separates X1 from PS4. Without Kinect, X1 would be a pure gaming machine, that's not capable of much other than gaming (subtle jab lol). I also have high hopes for how it will be used in the future. Particularly for horror games like The Evil Within. I doubt they'll do anything impressive with Kinect, but in future years, maybe they'll incorporate reading your heartbeat or something. Pupil dilations? If you're shaking maybe.
---
FML
#59Blood_ViolencePosted 3/31/2014 10:34:57 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Wwhat made you stick with the Xbox brand

I didn't.

Microsoft lost this customer last year after they pulled one hair-brained anti-consumer stunt after another and then debuted a lackluster, and over-priced, 7.5 Generation gaming console in November. I guess the execs at Microsoft didn't want Nintendo to get lonely.

Not impressed.
#60Xuande12Posted 3/31/2014 11:15:04 AM
I didn't. I was a huge Xbox fan from 2005 - 2010 but this system has gone too far down hill, 360 started losing its appeal when it stopped putting out good games and the Xbox One no longer appeals to gamers but to casual dude bros.

RIP Xbox
---
Stop complaining about your massive backlog and just administer an enema already.