Despite negativity what made you stick with the Xbox brand

#61yiangaruuugaPosted 3/31/2014 11:25:16 AM
I actually liked what the DRM would have allowed, as it did not affect me at all. I think they just did a horrible job presenting the idea and not explaining it. Besides that, the fact that it's an All-in-One machine got me.

I eventually bought a PS4 (2 months) ago. Got inFamous (1st one) enjoyed it, but I don't think it's worth $60 (I also don't think TF is worth $60 in it's current condition either).
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#62BoneRevolutionPosted 3/31/2014 11:47:07 AM
Everything. From games to online experience, controller, community...everything.

Once you bang the hotties your standards are higher...can't go back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzO9AfB2oSc

;)
#63omega1110Posted 3/31/2014 1:12:11 PM
yiangaruuuga posted...
I actually liked what the DRM would have allowed, as it did not affect me at all. I think they just did a horrible job presenting the idea and not explaining it.

I knew I couldn't have been the only one with that opinion!
---
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.
#64heffley19Posted 3/31/2014 1:13:52 PM
What made me stick with Xbox One?

I can think on my own.
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#65regsantotomasPosted 3/31/2014 1:17:45 PM
I really didn't see any reason not to. Despite the negative reaction by many vocal gamers, the system was still going to offer me a solution that met my needs. It had features and games I wanted to play.

Having the most popular system is not a prerequisite in my purchasing decisions.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#66ILikesCheesePosted 4/2/2014 6:59:42 AM
TC, I don't think you are using the term "negativity" properly in this case.

For example, it would be like saying "Hey, there sure is a lot of NEGATIVITY surrounding what that hurricane did to our city last year!"

Aside from your faux pas, I'd have to say that I'm loving my Dark Souls 2 and EDF 2025 on my Xbox 360 just fine. But there's no Xbox One on my "to get" list anytime soon. A Wii U and Mario Kart 8 on the other hand is a MUST buy next month!
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#67lightfighterPosted 4/2/2014 7:09:31 AM
100% of my friends have Xbox...