Despite negativity what made you stick with the Xbox brand

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Despite negativity what made you stick with the Xbox brand

User Info: yiangaruuuga

yiangaruuuga
2 years ago#61
I actually liked what the DRM would have allowed, as it did not affect me at all. I think they just did a horrible job presenting the idea and not explaining it. Besides that, the fact that it's an All-in-One machine got me.

I eventually bought a PS4 (2 months) ago. Got inFamous (1st one) enjoyed it, but I don't think it's worth $60 (I also don't think TF is worth $60 in it's current condition either).
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES

User Info: BoneRevolution

BoneRevolution
2 years ago#62
Everything. From games to online experience, controller, community...everything.

Once you bang the hotties your standards are higher...can't go back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzO9AfB2oSc

;)

User Info: omega1110

omega1110
2 years ago#63
yiangaruuuga posted...
I actually liked what the DRM would have allowed, as it did not affect me at all. I think they just did a horrible job presenting the idea and not explaining it.

I knew I couldn't have been the only one with that opinion!
" I thought you were going to fight alone; I
said come alone...I didn't say anything about me." G.O.B.

User Info: heffley19

heffley19
2 years ago#64
What made me stick with Xbox One?

I can think on my own.
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)

User Info: regsantotomas

regsantotomas
2 years ago#65
I really didn't see any reason not to. Despite the negative reaction by many vocal gamers, the system was still going to offer me a solution that met my needs. It had features and games I wanted to play.

Having the most popular system is not a prerequisite in my purchasing decisions.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
2 years ago#66
TC, I don't think you are using the term "negativity" properly in this case.

For example, it would be like saying "Hey, there sure is a lot of NEGATIVITY surrounding what that hurricane did to our city last year!"

Aside from your faux pas, I'd have to say that I'm loving my Dark Souls 2 and EDF 2025 on my Xbox 360 just fine. But there's no Xbox One on my "to get" list anytime soon. A Wii U and Mario Kart 8 on the other hand is a MUST buy next month!
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
2 years ago#67
100% of my friends have Xbox...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Despite negativity what made you stick with the Xbox brand

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived