Forza 5... Makes me want to kick a puppy

#1InfiniteHEROPosted 3/29/2014 1:36:36 AM
Installing,loading,installing,loading.... This game is driving me nuts.... Having to install tracks and such before you can race on them ????

I like how the note pops up that says you can still enjoy the game while your content is installing...
Um no I cant idiot seeing as I wanted to do this track and now im waiting ...

Installing to buy a car, more installing more installing.... Grr this is not what i spent $500 on......

This is the power of the cloud then I dont want any cloudy skies

Ugh im really starting to consider that Trade in Deal on this system at Gamestop....
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
XBL: InfiniteHER0
#2B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/29/2014 1:44:52 AM
Lol i felt the same way when i got it. But once its 100% it will be better. But i understand because i got mine digital. It took forever to install then said i could play then once i started i had to wait for individual tracks. Yea it sucks but just be patient. I feel your pain.
#3InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 1:46:47 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Lol i felt the same way when i got it. But once its 100% it will be better. But i understand because i got mine digital. It took forever to install then said i could play then once i started i had to wait for individual tracks. Yea it sucks but just be patient. I feel your pain.

I like how the audio will studder and you get kicked back to the XB1 dashboard.... happened to me a few times and then even had the game error out trying to start it back up again.... Total crap
---
#4nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 1:47:45 AM
I hope you walk up to me and tell me you kicked a dog.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#5InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 1:50:50 AM
nb003_99 posted...

Really.... please leave
---
#6nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 1:51:45 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...
nb003_99 posted...

Really.... please leave

Here for now..
---
- Hentaidoji
#7nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 1:52:35 AM
What makes you want to kick puppies?
---
- Hentaidoji
#8Neo VejiitaPosted 3/29/2014 1:56:44 AM
Hearing your story makes me glad I queued it up to install while I was at work.

Ryse on the other hand... It let me load the main menu at 4% but none of the modes were ready to play lol. It took forever.
---
Pokemon Black
Tokiya FC: 0862 2942 5169
#9da_StoOgePosted 3/29/2014 1:58:42 AM
nb003_99 posted...
What makes you want to kick puppies?

Your attitude.
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#10B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/29/2014 2:04:41 AM
Neo Vejiita posted...
Hearing your story makes me glad I queued it up to install while I was at work.

Ryse on the other hand... It let me load the main menu at 4% but none of the modes were ready to play lol. It took forever.

This is what i do now. Its better to just let download while your at work or sleeping. Watching it download is a pain especially when its says its ready to launch on to launch the title screen. Forza and bf4 where a pain to get digital. Bf4 took like 8 hrs lol but it was worth the wait. Think of it as the price your paying for not having to pay shipping from ordering it off the internet or wasting gas to go to gamestop.