Forza 5... Makes me want to kick a puppy

#11nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 2:10:46 AM(edited)
So,
My attitude + Forza5 ="Makes me want to kick a puppy"
Awesome.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#12RagnarokxvPosted 3/29/2014 2:15:39 AM
This is because the XBONE is a consolized HTPC with a horrible and restrictive operating system, severe lack of hard drive space that is not upgradable that has terrible read/write speeds, which barely has any exclusives that aren't also on a proper gaming PC. The divide between console and PC has disappeared. Yet you don't have to put up with nearly as much **** on a gaming PC. It boggles my mind why someone would buy this "console". The problems TC has stated are severe and enduring them makes you some kind of masochist.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#13MasteroftheArtsPosted 3/29/2014 2:29:41 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...
Installing,loading,installing,loading.... This game is driving me nuts.... Having to install tracks and such before you can race on them ????

I like how the note pops up that says you can still enjoy the game while your content is installing...
Um no I cant idiot seeing as I wanted to do this track and now im waiting ...

Installing to buy a car, more installing more installing.... Grr this is not what i spent $500 on......

This is the power of the cloud then I dont want any cloudy skies

Ugh im really starting to consider that Trade in Deal on this system at Gamestop....

The game took me literally 15 minutes of installing to play. I have never experienced this horrible loading time that everyone talks about. Maybe my internet is better than usual, but it's nothing amazing.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#14SxmfctPosted 3/29/2014 2:40:57 AM
nb003_99 posted...
I hope you walk up to me and tell me you kicked a dog.

do u even lift, tough guy?
---
Your move OP
#15B1GB0SS_86Posted 3/29/2014 2:41:48 AM
MasteroftheArts posted...
InfiniteHERO posted...
Installing,loading,installing,loading.... This game is driving me nuts.... Having to install tracks and such before you can race on them ????

I like how the note pops up that says you can still enjoy the game while your content is installing...

Installing to buy a car, more installing more installing.... Grr this is not what i spent $500 on......

Ugh im really starting to consider that Trade in Deal on this system at Gamestop....

The game took me literally 15 minutes of installing to play. I have never experienced this horrible loading time that everyone talks about. Maybe my internet is better than usual, but it's nothing amazing.

Its because you installed from a disc not digital.
#16youngskillzPosted 3/29/2014 2:54:37 AM
lol screw digital for a big ass game.

tc probably has slower net but still sounds terrible.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#17nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 2:57:46 AM
Sxmfct posted...
nb003_99 posted...

You kick dogs?
---
- Hentaidoji
#18nb003_99Posted 3/29/2014 3:12:50 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...

Kittens would be more on your level.
---
- Hentaidoji
#19da_StoOgePosted 3/29/2014 3:30:40 AM
nb003_99 posted...
Sxmfct posted...
nb003_99 posted...

You kick dogs?

It's a good calf exercise. Especially the fatter ones.
---
My sig. Please don't mark it as being offensive.
#20kennyynnooPosted 3/29/2014 4:46:45 AM
If you get crashes to the dash on forza you have to many apps, games open on the dash. You need to quit them on the dash before you play it, on the dash screen hit what would be the start button on a game/app and if you see quit on the list quit that game/app on everything on the dash before playing forza. I get zero crashes.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.