Forza 5... Makes me want to kick a puppy

#31InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 6:57:26 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
If you get crashes to the dash on forza you have to many apps, games open on the dash. You need to quit them on the dash before you play it, on the dash screen hit what would be the start button on a game/app and if you see quit on the list quit that game/app on everything on the dash before playing forza. I get zero crashes.

I quoted you but im not specifically outright replying to you this is just in general. lots of people in this thread are making excuses for pains this system makes you deal with that were not present in the Xbox 360 at all. When you look at all the cons the XB1 brings to the table you have to say how is this next gen.

I have no other games open or aps running just Forza installing in the background after it gave me the start game option at 13% or so. This is not the first game that randomly kicks me to the dashboard. My daughter has Just Dance 2014 and the game often freezes with the intial boot up of the game or right in the middle of play it will kick her to the dashboard.
This is just to much at this point and certainly glares at the this is no where near worth $500 and im tired of trying to justify the short comings of this thing.

Im not trolling or anything else like that im just frustrated with my purchase and expected more especially when I can see first hand all the technical leaps the PS4 made from the PS3 and it can easily be justified as next gen from the Ps3 when the XB1 well yeah.
I was a hardcore Xbox 360 player last gen and had much issues with al the technical restraints the Ps3 had even though I had both. It just seems to have flipped with this current gen of consoles.
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
XBL: InfiniteHER0
#32leatheljPosted 3/29/2014 7:04:12 AM
Stop crying and sell it problem solved /thrend
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#33Laylow12Posted 3/29/2014 8:03:58 AM
InfiniteHERO posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
If you get crashes to the dash on forza you have to many apps, games open on the dash. You need to quit them on the dash before you play it, on the dash screen hit what would be the start button on a game/app and if you see quit on the list quit that game/app on everything on the dash before playing forza. I get zero crashes.

I quoted you but im not specifically outright replying to you this is just in general. lots of people in this thread are making excuses for pains this system makes you deal with that were not present in the Xbox 360 at all. When you look at all the cons the XB1 brings to the table you have to say how is this next gen.

I have no other games open or aps running just Forza installing in the background after it gave me the start game option at 13% or so. This is not the first game that randomly kicks me to the dashboard. My daughter has Just Dance 2014 and the game often freezes with the intial boot up of the game or right in the middle of play it will kick her to the dashboard.
This is just to much at this point and certainly glares at the this is no where near worth $500 and im tired of trying to justify the short comings of this thing.

Im not trolling or anything else like that im just frustrated with my purchase and expected more especially when I can see first hand all the technical leaps the PS4 made from the PS3 and it can easily be justified as next gen from the Ps3 when the XB1 well yeah.
I was a hardcore Xbox 360 player last gen and had much issues with al the technical restraints the Ps3 had even though I had both. It just seems to have flipped with this current gen of consoles.

I agree man but there are guys who spend all day defending this stuff. I know everybody has to make a paycheck but to sell your opinions is going to far. I sold my XBOX ONE after "Dealing With It" for a week.
Amazon was very good about the return since I've never had to return something for unsatisfactory performance before.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#34RS_YELARAKAPosted 3/29/2014 8:22:37 AM
Seems like all the release games took longer to install than they do now. TF & PvZ took 5min a piece
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf
#35InfiniteHERO(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 11:32:11 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Seems like all the release games took longer to install than they do now. TF & PvZ took 5min a piece

5 mins each now I know your fibbing a bit. I know PVZ didnt take long but it wasnt 5 mins and thats off disc.. Titanfall was for sure not 5 mins because it took longer than that to install the day 1 patch... Quit defending this chud console.
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
XBL: InfiniteHER0
#36TwoNumbThumbsPosted 3/29/2014 11:52:48 AM
Quote:This is because the XBONE is a consolized HTPC with a horrible and restrictive operating system, severe lack of hard drive space that is not upgradable that has terrible read/write speeds, which barely has any exclusives that aren't also on a proper gaming PC. The divide between console and PC has disappeared. Yet you don't have to put up with nearly as much **** on a gaming PC. It boggles my mind why someone would buy this "console". The problems TC has stated are severe and enduring them makes you some kind of masochist.
@Ragnarokxv

What fascinates me about this post is that you clearly don't own a x1, yet you are posting in a x1 forum.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairiest in the land?
---
Argo **** yourself
#37SorbetowulfPosted 3/29/2014 11:55:26 AM
Ragnarokxv posted...
This is because the XBONE is a consolized HTPC with a horrible and restrictive operating system, severe lack of hard drive space that is not upgradable that has terrible read/write speeds, which barely has any exclusives that aren't also on a proper gaming PC. The divide between console and PC has disappeared. Yet you don't have to put up with nearly as much **** on a gaming PC. It boggles my mind why someone would buy this "console". The problems TC has stated are severe and enduring them makes you some kind of masochist.

Yeah. Waiting for video games to install is definitely masochistic. Aww. AWW DAMN. Watching that load bar just burns my nipples so f---ing good. YEAH. The ready to play, pseudo-game, YESss. The way it teases me just smacks the riding crop against my ass. UGh so good. Pour hot candle wax on my junk and tell me about the gigs, baby. OH F--- YEAH! Crawl on my face in spikey heels just like the install bar crawls across my screen. OH S---. SO GOOD.

This guy. Serious about his install times.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#38JockoPosted 3/29/2014 6:00:45 PM
Sxmfct posted...
nb003_99 posted...
I hope you walk up to me and tell me you kicked a dog.

do u even lift, tough guy?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Does+Thou+Even+Hoist_6b5fe0_4251542.jpg
---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
#39Foreign ObjectsPosted 3/29/2014 7:44:50 PM
nb003_99 posted...
I hope you walk up to me and tell me you kicked a dog.

Haha.
I shot 5 puppies last week because we didn't want to wait to sell them. That's the way it goes sometimes.
---
etc
#40MajorPoopStormPosted 3/29/2014 8:25:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of unfrozen caveman lawyers]
---
"You're talking to my PS4 console all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with your kinect."
Kazuo Hirai