Performance Gap Between Xbox One and PS4 Will Disappear, Says Oddworld Creator

#1Sin_Angelus_Posted 3/29/2014 1:51:32 AM
http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-17712-Performance-Gap-Between-Xbox-One-and-PS4-Will-Disappear--Says-Oddworld-Creator.html
#2SubSeenixPosted 3/29/2014 1:58:50 AM
Aliens will invade our planet and donkeys will save us - Says someone paid by the NASA

Hey if you have access to good drugs you can believe everything you want xD
#3Apex-PlayerPosted 3/29/2014 2:01:14 AM
Basically, he clearly says they aren't pushing the ps4 very far with this new oddworld game.
Right at the end.
Of course if he's not pushing the ps4 very far parity can be achieved.

smh.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#4jackynkurttimsPosted 3/29/2014 2:07:31 AM
I personally couldn't care less what some dude who made a PS1 game I couldn't stand thinks.
#5Talk2DaHandPosted 3/29/2014 2:14:46 AM
He actually makes good points. How much real than real can you get?
---
http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/2214.jpg
#6HighwayPilotPosted 3/29/2014 2:21:58 AM
One games will eventually also run at 1080p, while most are stuck at 720p now. But the PS4 will always have the better hardware, so a gap will remain.
#7Apex-PlayerPosted 3/29/2014 2:57:10 AM
- working on this oddworld 'port'
- states plenty of times 'they are not BF4' / as in not even close to pushing either system
- doesn't know how BF4 will hit 1080p later on, unsure of how it will tax systems on the higher end
- says the gap is minor / directly after saying he has no idea about taxing systems on the high end
- says they aren't pushing the ps4 very far - 'for us we aren't taxing it that heavy, it's not BF4'

If he ever decides to make a quality title and not work on a 'port' from the ground up I think he might learn something.

The guy probably can't even fathom how BF4 can be made, that's why he referenced it so often.
But he contradicts his statement of the gap being minor by stating he has no idea what is taxing on either systems high end.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#8Jedi454Posted 3/29/2014 3:01:25 AM
Apex-Player posted...
- working on this oddworld 'port'
- states plenty of times 'they are not BF4' / as in not even close to pushing either system
- doesn't know how BF4 will hit 1080p later on, unsure of how it will tax systems on the higher end
- says the gap is minor / directly after saying he has no idea about taxing systems on the high end
- says they aren't pushing the ps4 very far - 'for us we aren't taxing it that heavy, it's not BF4'

If he ever decides to make a quality title and not work on a 'port' from the ground up I think he might learn something.

The guy probably can't even fathom how BF4 can be made, that's why he referenced it so often.
But he contradicts his statement of the gap being minor by stating he has no idea what is taxing on either systems high end.

I love how you're getting so defensive over what a Developer makes a statement about. What are you even doing on the Xbox boards?
---
Fanboys are just children and grown men with neckbeards that live with their parents.
#9Apex-PlayerPosted 3/29/2014 3:04:54 AM
At that moment/
I was helping xbox users comprehend the article properly,
instead of falling for that biased websites selective way of publishing an article.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#10ixoriaPosted 3/29/2014 3:11:46 AM
Okay. tell me how will Microsoft going to upgrade their hardware through the cloud? are they going to send in new GPUs via cloud computting? lolx