Performance Gap Between Xbox One and PS4 Will Disappear, Says Oddworld Creator

#11chex81Posted 3/29/2014 3:12:10 AM
Apex-Player posted...
At that moment/
I was helping xbox users comprehend the article properly,
instead of falling for that biased websites selective way of publishing an article.

You're just doing your duty as a service chief officer to protect and serve his Sony well, don't worry it's stood. We wouldn't want Xbox owners to take some positive feedback from a developer too kindly, it may put a good spin on this board. Keep serving well and pony!
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 3/29/2014 3:42:08 AM
Yup calling people names... That's how to tell when someone has a solid argument
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#13NeoMonkPosted 3/29/2014 3:45:56 AM
SubSeenix posted...
Aliens will invade our planet and donkeys will save us - Says someone paid by the NASA

Hey if you have access to good drugs you can believe everything you want xD

The only limit is your IMAGINATION!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#14ascendedcobraPosted 3/29/2014 4:05:40 AM
Apex-Player posted...
- working on this oddworld 'port'
- states plenty of times 'they are not BF4' / as in not even close to pushing either system
- doesn't know how BF4 will hit 1080p later on, unsure of how it will tax systems on the higher end
- says the gap is minor / directly after saying he has no idea about taxing systems on the high end
- says they aren't pushing the ps4 very far - 'for us we aren't taxing it that heavy, it's not BF4'

If he ever decides to make a quality title and not work on a 'port' from the ground up I think he might learn something.

The guy probably can't even fathom how BF4 can be made, that's why he referenced it so often.
But he contradicts his statement of the gap being minor by stating he has no idea what is taxing on either systems high end.

Still though since he makes games don't you think he probably knows more than you about it?
#15Pixx0Posted 3/29/2014 9:01:29 AM
SubSeenix posted...
Aliens will invade our planet and donkeys will save us - Says someone paid by the NASA

Hey if you have access to good drugs you can believe everything you want xD

rofl

post of the day :p
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#16CharadeSmithPosted 3/29/2014 9:12:29 AM
Just like how the sales gap between both consoles was gonna shrink after Titanfall?
hint: 2.4 million -> 2.6 million is a growing gap
#17L96A1BOSSPosted 3/29/2014 9:15:13 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
Just like how the sales gap between both consoles was gonna shrink after Titanfall?

Titanfail didn't even shake Sony momentum.
#18Laylow12Posted 3/29/2014 9:16:04 AM
CharadeSmith posted...

Are you saying Titanfall actually sold PS4s?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#19Born LuckyPosted 3/29/2014 9:17:31 AM
Yes, and I'm sure the Atari 2600 will eventually catch up to the Xbox 1. . . right?

Because,as everyone knows inferior hardware magically improves with age

Right?
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#20mistergrownmanPosted 3/29/2014 9:25:53 AM
Laylow12 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...

Are you saying Titanfall actually sold PS4s?

The bone's sales spike is over. PS4 outsold the bone on US and Europe last week.
---
Guns don't kill people. Husbands who come home early do.